Bamboo Miami Beach closes for renovations
Nightclub in the Paris Theater space on Washington Ave. in South Beach takes a timeout
Bamboo Miami Beach (550 Washington Ave.), best known for its popular urban night on Sundays, is "temporarily closed for renovations," according to a marketing representative for the venue. It's unclear when the club, which opened nearly two years ago in March 2012, will open its doors again.
- Win VIP access for The Do-Over Miami on Sunday, August 9!
- Go Drink This: Bari
- Rok Brgr Block Party, Beverly Hills Cafe 2.0, Pisco Hour, Dive-In Movies
- Go Drink This: Mojito Illegal
- Drinkhouse Fire & Ice set to bring frosty fun to Miami nightlife
- The 10 Must-Have Cocktails in Miami this Summer
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Toscana Divino in Brickell
- Sunset Swim, Bacchanal at Bagatelle, see J Alvarez for free, beer & clay at the Wolfsonian & free Wapo Tacos!
- Go Drink This: Scotch and the Coconut
- Freedom's just another word for an excuse to booze, plus a dinner and drag show!