Bamboo Miami Beach closes for renovations
Nightclub in the Paris Theater space on Washington Ave. in South Beach takes a timeout
Bamboo Miami Beach (550 Washington Ave.), best known for its popular urban night on Sundays, is "temporarily closed for renovations," according to a marketing representative for the venue. It's unclear when the club, which opened nearly two years ago in March 2012, will open its doors again.
- Gallery - Vizcaya Halloween Sundowner 2014
- Beatniks, Art, Disco, More Disco and Strippers - it's not just Halloween, it's Miami!
- Brickell Rum Fest returns with tastings and live music
- Tobacco Road finds new home aboard Norwegian Cruise Line
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Enrique Iglesias & Pitbull
- Go Drink This: Black Truffle Martini
- Last call at Tobacco Road, free culture @ YoungArts, Pitbull & Enrique after party
- Drink Ilegal Mezcal cocktails at Mansion Nightclub with bartender Virginia King
- A different sort of Bonfire of the Vanities at Conde Contemporary, Sassy City Chicks & a Ritzy beer garden
- Go Drink This: Piña Colada Old Fashioned