Bamboo Miami Beach closes for renovations
Nightclub in the Paris Theater space on Washington Ave. in South Beach takes a timeout
Bamboo Miami Beach (550 Washington Ave.), best known for its popular urban night on Sundays, is "temporarily closed for renovations," according to a marketing representative for the venue. It's unclear when the club, which opened nearly two years ago in March 2012, will open its doors again.
- Go Drink This: Positano
- Ball and Chain in Little Havana brings the Brazilian Girls to Miami
- Wynwood Art Auction, P.I.G. & funk 'n' jazz
- Go Drink This: Port of Call
- Sidebar opens in Little Havana, A Night in Monte Carlo (in Coral Gables), "Bette Midler" at the Cabaret and Full Mooning in Wynwood
- Miami duo launches high-tech InList app for nightlife experiences
- Gallery: Halloween on Lincoln Road 2014
- Go Drink This: Pumpkin Rum Old Fashioned
- Gallery - Vizcaya Halloween Sundowner 2014
- Beatniks, Art, Disco, More Disco and Strippers - it's not just Halloween, it's Miami!