Bamboo Miami Beach closes for renovations
Nightclub in the Paris Theater space on Washington Ave. in South Beach takes a timeout
Bamboo Miami Beach (550 Washington Ave.), best known for its popular urban night on Sundays, is "temporarily closed for renovations," according to a marketing representative for the venue. It's unclear when the club, which opened nearly two years ago in March 2012, will open its doors again.
- Go Drink This: In the Air Tonight
- Reflections from Miami Beach Nightlife Pioneers
- Above & Beyond play one-night only during Miami Music Week
- DJ “Little” Louie Vega plays the Funkified Poolside Get-Down Jam on Wednesday
- Spanish DJ Duo Chus and Ceballos play Ultra on Saturday
- Hardwell enjoying life atop the DJ world
- Things To Do In Miami This Weekend - March 27-29
- Winter Music madness, movies, and a selfless schlep for shoes!
- Quiz: How well do you know Miami Beach Nightlife?
- SiriusXM Music Lounge returns to W Hotel for exclusive DJ sets during Miami Music Week