Bamboo Miami Beach closes for renovations
Nightclub in the Paris Theater space on Washington Ave. in South Beach takes a timeout
Bamboo Miami Beach (550 Washington Ave.), best known for its popular urban night on Sundays, is "temporarily closed for renovations," according to a marketing representative for the venue. It's unclear when the club, which opened nearly two years ago in March 2012, will open its doors again.
- Go Drink This: Strawberry Mojito Mocktail
- Things to Do in Miami this Weekend - Aug. 21-23
- Boozy brunches, dinner parties, rappers and night swimming
- Go Drink This: Thelma and Louise
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Segafredo Brickell
- Go Drink This: Honey Citrus Sidecar
- Go Drink This: Canchánchara
- Legendary The Do-Over Miami party arrives on Sunday!
- Could this be the Best Place to Get a Beer in Miami: Concrete Beach Brewery
- Havana nights @ Regent, Disco Inferno 2.0 @Cameo, an art auction in Wynwood & full moon celebrations