Bam! There's a new chef in the kitchen at Emeril’s
Tim Doolittle has been anointed chef de cuisine as Emeril’s Miami Beach. Doolittle (Wolfgang Puck Fine Dining Group, Postrio) is announcing his arrival with a new menu featuring Louisiana lump crab cake, amberjack crudo, Florida groupoer with roasted Brussels sprouts and red snapper with Spanish chorizo, clams and saffron.
Emeril’s Miami Beach
Loews Miami Beach Hotel
1601 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
- Zak the Baker closed, reopens Friday
- "Celebrity" status won't get you into Eating House's sold-out 4/20 dinner
- 10 New Restaurants Coming Soon to Downtown Doral
- Game of Thrones-inspired dishes at Beaker & Gray
- O, Miami poetry shows up in local food
- Two for one: Barley chef to open pizza pop up in Dadeland
- Balans restaurant owner found dead
- Which Miami seafood chef won last weekend's pork cooking competition?
- New menu for Raleigh Hotel restaurant
- This Miami chef was named Food & Wine best new chef