Bam! There's a new chef in the kitchen at Emeril’s
Emeril’s Miami Beach
Loews Miami Beach Hotel
1601 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
Tim Doolittle has been anointed chef de cuisine as Emeril’s Miami Beach. Doolittle (Wolfgang Puck Fine Dining Group, Postrio) is announcing his arrival with a new menu featuring Louisiana lump crab cake, amberjack crudo, Florida groupoer with roasted Brussels sprouts and red snapper with Spanish chorizo, clams and saffron.
- Burger Beast's Croquetapalooza to showcase one of Miami's favorite comfort foods
- What's the Best? 5 Choice Cheese Shops in Miami and Broward
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade