Bam! There's a new chef in the kitchen at Emeril’s
Emeril’s Miami Beach
Loews Miami Beach Hotel
1601 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
Tim Doolittle has been anointed chef de cuisine as Emeril’s Miami Beach. Doolittle (Wolfgang Puck Fine Dining Group, Postrio) is announcing his arrival with a new menu featuring Louisiana lump crab cake, amberjack crudo, Florida groupoer with roasted Brussels sprouts and red snapper with Spanish chorizo, clams and saffron.
- My Ceviche owners to open Laffa Mediterranean Kitchen in Miami
- Slow Food's Ark of Taste at Paraiso Bay
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015