Bam! There's a new chef in the kitchen at Emeril’s
Emeril’s Miami Beach
Loews Miami Beach Hotel
1601 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
Tim Doolittle has been anointed chef de cuisine as Emeril’s Miami Beach. Doolittle (Wolfgang Puck Fine Dining Group, Postrio) is announcing his arrival with a new menu featuring Louisiana lump crab cake, amberjack crudo, Florida groupoer with roasted Brussels sprouts and red snapper with Spanish chorizo, clams and saffron.
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo