Bam! There's a new chef in the kitchen at Emeril’s
Emeril’s Miami Beach
Loews Miami Beach Hotel
1601 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
Tim Doolittle has been anointed chef de cuisine as Emeril’s Miami Beach. Doolittle (Wolfgang Puck Fine Dining Group, Postrio) is announcing his arrival with a new menu featuring Louisiana lump crab cake, amberjack crudo, Florida groupoer with roasted Brussels sprouts and red snapper with Spanish chorizo, clams and saffron.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida