Ballpark eats: Sneak peak at the Marlins' new dining delights
Let the games begin. The new Marlins ballpark, scheduled to open in mid 2012, just released its new restaurant lineup. The big takeaway - the stadium is embracing its Little Havana roots. Latin flavors dominate the three primary restaurants: Papo Llega y Pon, Latin American Grill and Don Camaron. Look for fish sandwiches, an oyster bar & ceviche at Don Camaron; Cuban sandwiches, empanadas and croquetas at Latin American Grill; and all things pork at Papo Llega y Pon. Hot dog lovers have no fear - regular ballpark eats will be offered at concession stands throughout the stadium.
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo