Ballpark eats: Sneak peak at the Marlins' new dining delights
Let the games begin. The new Marlins ballpark, scheduled to open in mid 2012, just released its new restaurant lineup. The big takeaway - the stadium is embracing its Little Havana roots. Latin flavors dominate the three primary restaurants: Papo Llega y Pon, Latin American Grill and Don Camaron. Look for fish sandwiches, an oyster bar & ceviche at Don Camaron; Cuban sandwiches, empanadas and croquetas at Latin American Grill; and all things pork at Papo Llega y Pon. Hot dog lovers have no fear - regular ballpark eats will be offered at concession stands throughout the stadium.
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?
- Southern Italian restaurant Campania opens Wednesday in Miami