Ballpark eats: Sneak peak at the Marlins' new dining delights
Let the games begin. The new Marlins ballpark, scheduled to open in mid 2012, just released its new restaurant lineup. The big takeaway - the stadium is embracing its Little Havana roots. Latin flavors dominate the three primary restaurants: Papo Llega y Pon, Latin American Grill and Don Camaron. Look for fish sandwiches, an oyster bar & ceviche at Don Camaron; Cuban sandwiches, empanadas and croquetas at Latin American Grill; and all things pork at Papo Llega y Pon. Hot dog lovers have no fear - regular ballpark eats will be offered at concession stands throughout the stadium.
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami