Ballpark eats: Sneak peak at the Marlins' new dining delights
Let the games begin. The new Marlins ballpark, scheduled to open in mid 2012, just released its new restaurant lineup. The big takeaway - the stadium is embracing its Little Havana roots. Latin flavors dominate the three primary restaurants: Papo Llega y Pon, Latin American Grill and Don Camaron. Look for fish sandwiches, an oyster bar & ceviche at Don Camaron; Cuban sandwiches, empanadas and croquetas at Latin American Grill; and all things pork at Papo Llega y Pon. Hot dog lovers have no fear - regular ballpark eats will be offered at concession stands throughout the stadium.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida