Bali Ha’i 2011
Bali Ha’i 2011: Eat well while doing good
Eat well while doing good Sunday, March 27 as the Kampong hosts its 17th annual Bali Ha’i party. Presented by Pointe Group Advisors, the three-hour festival will pair wine, champagne and “exotic libations” with a silent auction and gourmet bites from 25 local restaurants. This year’s theme is “Bollywood at Bali Ha’i,” which means a Sitar player, a Henna artist, fire dancers and Bollywood music will all be on site to complement food from Rosa Mexicano, 3030 Ocean, Hakkassan, Eos, Sawa & more.
$150 per person in advance, $175 per person at the door, $250 per person VIP (VIP party from 4-5, VIP lounge). Proceeds from the event will benefit the Kampong and the American Institute of Wine & Food. Click here for info & tickets.
Bali Ha’i 2011
Sunday, Mar 27, 5-8pm
$150-$250 at www.balihaiparty.com
4013 South Douglas Rd, Coconut Grove
- How to Halloween like a foodie: Your definitive list
- Rejoice! South Florida's favorite cinnamon buns are back
- What's that big top in Bayfront Park? A Spanish food feast
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it