Bali Ha’i 2011
Bali Ha’i 2011: Eat well while doing good
Eat well while doing good Sunday, March 27 as the Kampong hosts its 17th annual Bali Ha’i party. Presented by Pointe Group Advisors, the three-hour festival will pair wine, champagne and “exotic libations” with a silent auction and gourmet bites from 25 local restaurants. This year’s theme is “Bollywood at Bali Ha’i,” which means a Sitar player, a Henna artist, fire dancers and Bollywood music will all be on site to complement food from Rosa Mexicano, 3030 Ocean, Hakkassan, Eos, Sawa & more.
$150 per person in advance, $175 per person at the door, $250 per person VIP (VIP party from 4-5, VIP lounge). Proceeds from the event will benefit the Kampong and the American Institute of Wine & Food. Click here for info & tickets.
Bali Ha’i 2011
Sunday, Mar 27, 5-8pm
$150-$250 at www.balihaiparty.com
4013 South Douglas Rd, Coconut Grove
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day
- Who has Miami's favorite fried chicken?
- This local Haitian chef will be on Food Network — again
- A reason for Miami foodies to drive north to Palm Beach