The Bal Harbour door is the sixth boutique to join the Balenciaga America retail expansion.
Nicolas Ghesquière and Balenciaga are pleased to announce the opening of Balenciaga Bal Harbour on August 29, 2011 at the esteemed Bal Harbour Shops in Florida.
Located in a celebrated center of contemporary art and design, Balenciaga Bal Harbour is perfectly situated to present a full selection of women’s Fall-Winter ready-to-wear, leather goods, shoes, jewelry, sunglasses and its fragrances: Balenciaga Paris and L’Essence. Also represented are the coveted Balenciaga capsule collections: Edition, Silk, Knits, Black Dress, Leather, T’s and Pants.
Balenciaga Bal Harbour follows the successful global relaunch of the Balenciaga E-Commerce website, and is the sixth boutique to join the Balenciaga America retail expansion, following New York, Los Angeles, Costa Mesa, The Forum Shops at Caesar’s Palace, and Crystals at City Center.
The 1,000 square foot boutique is an intimate jewel box: precise, modern and deliberately cool, drawing inspiration from the strong, clear aesthetic of the Balenciaga collections.
Exquisite accessories are nestled in glowing cubbies lined in gold and silver leaf, and displayed on glacial “Iceberg” pedestals wrought from black and white marble. Guests to Balenciaga Bal Harbour are welcomed by cool swaths of blackest marble flooring contrasted by white “Sea Spray” marble and olive green carpeting. Balenciaga Bal Harbour, like all global Balenciaga boutiques, is the result of the longstanding design collaboration between Nicolas Ghesquière, Artistic Director of the House, and the contemporary artist Dominique Gonalez-Foerster.
Bal Harbour Shops
9700 Collins Ave., Bal Harbour
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...
- Liquido: Seriously Cute Workout Clothes That Will Actually Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- Fashion Designer Julian Chang Opening Boutique in MiMo District
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District
- SWGR Opens Gallery and Apparel Store in Wynwood
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood