Balans Cafe opens new restaurant in Dadeland Mall
The newest location is the fifth Balans in Miami-Dade.
The restaurant, which seats 150 people inside and 65 on an outdoor patio, is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Chef David Welch leads the kitchen.
Balans has a menu especially for kids that includes spaghetti with turkey meatballs, as well as a full bar and draft beer — for adults.
Balans, a UK export from restaurateur Prady Balan, plans to add two more South Florida locations in the next two years.
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?
- Southern Italian restaurant Campania opens Wednesday in Miami