Balans Cafe opens new restaurant in Dadeland Mall
The newest location is the fifth Balans in Miami-Dade.
The restaurant, which seats 150 people inside and 65 on an outdoor patio, is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Chef David Welch leads the kitchen.
Balans has a menu especially for kids that includes spaghetti with turkey meatballs, as well as a full bar and draft beer — for adults.
Balans, a UK export from restaurateur Prady Balan, plans to add two more South Florida locations in the next two years.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida