Balans Cafe opens new restaurant in Dadeland Mall
The newest location is the fifth Balans in Miami-Dade.
The restaurant, which seats 150 people inside and 65 on an outdoor patio, is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Chef David Welch leads the kitchen.
Balans has a menu especially for kids that includes spaghetti with turkey meatballs, as well as a full bar and draft beer — for adults.
Balans, a UK export from restaurateur Prady Balan, plans to add two more South Florida locations in the next two years.
Balans Cafe Dadeland
7501 N. Kendall Dr., Miami
- 3D Printed Candy arrives in Miami on June 1 at Dylan’s Candy Bar
- Coral Gables, Dadeland get anticipated new restaurants
- Beer milkshakes are a 'thing' and they're coming to Wynwood
- Brickell Restaurant Week begins today
- COYO Taco opens in Brickell today
- Celeb chef Michelle Bernstein out at Seagrape
- MiMo's The Federal will close for a week, reopen with new name, concept
- Zak the Baker closed, reopens Friday
- "Celebrity" status won't get you into Eating House's sold-out 4/20 dinner
- 10 New Restaurants Coming Soon to Downtown Doral