Balans Cafe opens new restaurant in Dadeland Mall
The newest location is the fifth Balans in Miami-Dade.
The restaurant, which seats 150 people inside and 65 on an outdoor patio, is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Chef David Welch leads the kitchen.
Balans has a menu especially for kids that includes spaghetti with turkey meatballs, as well as a full bar and draft beer — for adults.
Balans, a UK export from restaurateur Prady Balan, plans to add two more South Florida locations in the next two years.
Balans Cafe Dadeland
7501 N. Kendall Dr., Miami
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day
- Who has Miami's favorite fried chicken?
- This local Haitian chef will be on Food Network — again
- A reason for Miami foodies to drive north to Palm Beach