Bad Girls Club casting at Mansion
The Oxygen Network is on the hunt for the next group of girls to join the "Bad Girls Club" on Wednesday night at Mansion.
Are you a BAD GIRL? Are you opinionated, independent, hard core, and don’t really care what others thinkl? If you think you’re a bad girl then head to Mansion for Oxygen Networks "Bad Girls Club" casting party. International Wednesdays keeps getting better and each week there’s something new to keep the party from becoming repetitive and mundane. This week Oxygen Network's search for the next group of certified bad girls makes it way to Miami. The girls chosen to be a part of "The Bad Girls Club" will get a chance to live together in a beautiful mansion while straightening out their acts, as long as they can get it together enough to change their ways. The nationwide search is making a stop at Mansion and casting directors for the show will be scoping out the scene and all the possible bad girls from 11pm to 1am. Ladies will get in free and enjoy free cocktail until midnight. Ladies let your true colors show, and get your paws out - it’s going to be a catfight as seven ladies are chosen for this one of kind experience.
DJ’s Konflikt, Damaged Goods, and King Benjamin will provide the open format soundtrack for the night. Advance tickets are available at WantTickets.com for a cost of $20 (pluss a $3 processing fee). If you’re in the mood to dance and shake on a Wednesday night, then get noticed at International Wednesdays at Mansion starting at 11 p.m.
- Sake, beer, oysters and Basel, Art Basel
- Go Drink This: Marrakesh
- ICON Miami opening soon in former Mansion space and now hiring
- Rok'n burgers on 73rd St., rockin' authors hit Rock Bottom at Arsht, Dom at The Dutch & Sweet Liberty's sweet deal
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: DECK sixteen at Hyatt Centric
- Neat Stuff's Casino Night returns this Friday at Nikki Beach
- LUCKYRICE at the Raleigh, PIG in Wynwood, a pre-Pride Soiree & showboating on Fisher Island with the Pointer Sisters
- Go Drink This: Sir Isaac Newton
- New lounges, poolside rap parties, free concerts, food fetes & dinner with Uncle Luke
- Go Drink This: The Aviator