Slip into a backyard BBQ as Essensia celebrates Labor Day
Essensia Sunday BBQ
Sunday, Sept 4, 6-9pm
The Palms Hotel & Spa
3025 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
Celebrate the long weekend as Essensia celebrates Labor Day with a Sunday Backyard BBQ. Feast on local, organic and seasonal ingredients with distinctively South Floridian flavors like mango-sweet soy free range chicken and mojo seasoned slow roasted pulled pork. Wash it down with $5 beer & $6 summer sangria specials. $29 per person, $14 for kids 10 and under. Reserve at 305-908-5458.
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami
- Sesame Street adventures, character storytime & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top weekly picks
- Tapas and beer for $20 this month in Miami
- What's the Best? Five Spots for Late-Night Food in Miami
- 7 restaurant events to check out this month