Slip into a backyard BBQ as Essensia celebrates Labor Day
Essensia Sunday BBQ
Sunday, Sept 4, 6-9pm
The Palms Hotel & Spa
3025 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
Celebrate the long weekend as Essensia celebrates Labor Day with a Sunday Backyard BBQ. Feast on local, organic and seasonal ingredients with distinctively South Floridian flavors like mango-sweet soy free range chicken and mojo seasoned slow roasted pulled pork. Wash it down with $5 beer & $6 summer sangria specials. $29 per person, $14 for kids 10 and under. Reserve at 305-908-5458.
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo