Slip into a backyard BBQ as Essensia celebrates Labor Day
Essensia Sunday BBQ
Sunday, Sept 4, 6-9pm
The Palms Hotel & Spa
3025 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
Celebrate the long weekend as Essensia celebrates Labor Day with a Sunday Backyard BBQ. Feast on local, organic and seasonal ingredients with distinctively South Floridian flavors like mango-sweet soy free range chicken and mojo seasoned slow roasted pulled pork. Wash it down with $5 beer & $6 summer sangria specials. $29 per person, $14 for kids 10 and under. Reserve at 305-908-5458.
- The List: Corsair's Scott Conant
- Chef changes at Verde, Steak 954, Makoto
- The List: Casa D'Angelo's Angelo Elia
- South Beach openings: Soho Bay, David's Cafe, a new Dewey's, Bodega, Chicken Kitchen, La Savina
- Christmas and NYE 2014: A Holiday Dining Guide for Miami and South Florida
- Dewey LoSasso to run new restaurant at Schnebly Winery and Miami Brewing Co.
- American Social now open in Brickell
- Cibo Wine Bar expands to South Beach
- Top 10 most popular Miami food/drink places on Instagram in 2014
- The List: The Dutch's Conor Hanlon