Backstage at Wildfox Swim Show during Miami Swim Week
A sneak peek behind the scenes as the models get ready for the Sunday's hottest show
Minutes before the Wildfox swim models took to the runway atop the pool at SOHO Beach House last night, they primped and preened in a 14th floor suite with TIGI hair and Stila makeup pros.
The 2014 Wildfox resort line has a clear tie to the 1970s and the models’ hair was curled and teased into outsized feathered looks, adorned with exotic flowers or exaggerated sun hats. The candy-colored stripes and fruit motifs of the swimsuits were offset by luminous, golden makeup and the occasional pair of oversized aviator or round frame sunglasses.
While the models remained calm and placid backstage, the suite was packed and frenzied with stylists getting them prepped right up until the “ten minutes to show time” call.
Here is a behind the scenes look.
- Serpentine Style: Meet Python Handbag Designer Ximena Kavalekas
- 14 Street Style Looks at Miami Fashion Week that Show What’s Trending in the Magic City
- H&M Launches Coachella Collection
- 7 things you didn't know about designer Rachel Roy & her first book, "Design Your Life"
- 6 Spring 2016 Trends You Need To Try Now
- Like Father, Like Son: Le Club Swimwear
- Dadeland Mall Announces New Stores and Store Expansions
- Designer Corinna Saias Mixes Ancient Greece with South Beach
- Nordstrom Rack to Open in Midtown
- H&M Opening Another South Florida Store