Backstage at Wildfox Swim Show during Miami Swim Week
A sneak peek behind the scenes as the models get ready for the Sunday's hottest show
Minutes before the Wildfox swim models took to the runway atop the pool at SOHO Beach House last night, they primped and preened in a 14th floor suite with TIGI hair and Stila makeup pros.
The 2014 Wildfox resort line has a clear tie to the 1970s and the models’ hair was curled and teased into outsized feathered looks, adorned with exotic flowers or exaggerated sun hats. The candy-colored stripes and fruit motifs of the swimsuits were offset by luminous, golden makeup and the occasional pair of oversized aviator or round frame sunglasses.
While the models remained calm and placid backstage, the suite was packed and frenzied with stylists getting them prepped right up until the “ten minutes to show time” call.
Here is a behind the scenes look.
- Like Father, Like Son: Le Club Swimwear
- Dadeland Mall Announces New Stores and Store Expansions
- Designer Corinna Saias Mixes Ancient Greece with South Beach
- Nordstrom Rack to Open in Midtown
- H&M Opening Another South Florida Store
- Diane von Furstenberg to Visit Books & Books and Aventura Mall
- Meet Dee and Tommy Hilfiger
- Dwayne Wade to Sell Clothing for Charity
- Aventura Mall Happenings
- Fall 2014's Top Trends