Backstage at Wildfox Swim Show during Miami Swim Week
A sneak peek behind the scenes as the models get ready for the Sunday's hottest show
Minutes before the Wildfox swim models took to the runway atop the pool at SOHO Beach House last night, they primped and preened in a 14th floor suite with TIGI hair and Stila makeup pros.
The 2014 Wildfox resort line has a clear tie to the 1970s and the models’ hair was curled and teased into outsized feathered looks, adorned with exotic flowers or exaggerated sun hats. The candy-colored stripes and fruit motifs of the swimsuits were offset by luminous, golden makeup and the occasional pair of oversized aviator or round frame sunglasses.
While the models remained calm and placid backstage, the suite was packed and frenzied with stylists getting them prepped right up until the “ten minutes to show time” call.
Here is a behind the scenes look.
- The Top Three Trends of the 90s That Are Back Again
- Sneaker Trend
- Sawgrass Mills Scores More Exclusive Shops
- Ultra Cool Fashion
- Miami Dade College Offering Fashion Program
- Pantone Color of the Year: Radiant Orchid
- David Beckham Bodywear for H&M
- Sock Subscription for Men
- Miami Swim Week 2013 - Day 4 Recap
- Betsey Johnson unveils new swimwear at the Betsy Hotel on Miami Beach