Back-to-School in Stella McCartney
Stella McCartney launching a cute-as-a-button children's capsule collection and book this fall.
Little Miss Fashionistas, this post is for you.
This fall, Stella McCartney brings the “back-to-cool” in “back-to-school” with her new children’s line as well as a brand new kids book, Little Miss Stella. Based on the Mister Men books created by author Robert Hargraves, the seven-piece collection is perfect for the little ones in your life.
The cute-as-a-button collection can be scooped up at the Stella McCartney boutique at Bal Harbour Shops and online at stellamaccartney.com this month.
- Vanity Projects Hosts Night of Fashion and Art
- Sawgrass Mills Welcomes New Stores
- Style Saves Hosts Art Heist
- Saks Debuts its Mobile Fashion Van
- Shop for a Cause
- Summer is Looking Haute at Village of Merrick Park
- Bal Harbour Shops Celebrates 50 Years with Fashion Project
- Louis Vuitton Opens in the Design District
- Sawgrass Mills Expanding
- Meet Designer Rachel Roy at Macy's Dadeland