Back-to-School in Stella McCartney
Stella McCartney launching a cute-as-a-button children's capsule collection and book this fall.
Little Miss Fashionistas, this post is for you.
This fall, Stella McCartney brings the “back-to-cool” in “back-to-school” with her new children’s line as well as a brand new kids book, Little Miss Stella. Based on the Mister Men books created by author Robert Hargraves, the seven-piece collection is perfect for the little ones in your life.
The cute-as-a-button collection can be scooped up at the Stella McCartney boutique at Bal Harbour Shops and online at stellamaccartney.com this month.
9700 Collins Avenue, Bal Harbour
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know Were Sprouting up In the Design District
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Sawgrass Mills Memorial Day Super Sale
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- Destination Fashion 2016 Recap
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills
- F21 RED to Open