Back-to-School in Stella McCartney
Stella McCartney launching a cute-as-a-button children's capsule collection and book this fall.
Little Miss Fashionistas, this post is for you.
This fall, Stella McCartney brings the “back-to-cool” in “back-to-school” with her new children’s line as well as a brand new kids book, Little Miss Stella. Based on the Mister Men books created by author Robert Hargraves, the seven-piece collection is perfect for the little ones in your life.
The cute-as-a-button collection can be scooped up at the Stella McCartney boutique at Bal Harbour Shops and online at stellamaccartney.com this month.
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills
- F21 RED to Open
- Del Toro Shoes and Tibi Collaborate
- H&M Opens at Dolphin Mall
- Doral to Open T.J.Maxx
- ‘Tis the Season to Shop to Stop MS at Saks
- New H&M Opening Soon