Back-to-School in Stella McCartney
Stella McCartney launching a cute-as-a-button children's capsule collection and book this fall.
Little Miss Fashionistas, this post is for you.
This fall, Stella McCartney brings the “back-to-cool” in “back-to-school” with her new children’s line as well as a brand new kids book, Little Miss Stella. Based on the Mister Men books created by author Robert Hargraves, the seven-piece collection is perfect for the little ones in your life.
The cute-as-a-button collection can be scooped up at the Stella McCartney boutique at Bal Harbour Shops and online at stellamaccartney.com this month.
- Swarovski Master Class
- Blowout Bikini Sale!
- Julianne Hough's Wardrobe Deets
- Style Sessions with Kelly Saks
- IKEA Miami to Open
- Miami Shines Bright Like a Diamond
- Terry O'Neill Photo Exhibit
- Designer Rebecca Taylor Coming to Miami
- The Falls Adds New Retailers
- Miami International University of Art & Design Presents Style 2013 Fashion Show