Shar’s selection features red apples, yellow pencils, and even Nutella-stuffed sugar cookies in the shape of actual sandwiches.
Cookie lovers, unite! Sure to satisfy school children across the state, Cookies by Shar is offering hand-decorated sugar cookies to welcome the start of the academic year. Yep, the all-natural back to school-themed cookie varieties include a Shiny Red Apple ($3.99), sure to be a teacher-pleaser, and Freshly Sharpened Pencils ($3.99) designs.
The scholastic treats can be purchased at Whole Foods Market stores across Florida this July through August. Snack-ready and a great addition to a child’s brown-bag lunch, three individually wrapped Nutella-Stuffed Mini Sandwiches ($7.99) can also be baked-to-order and shipped directly to your door or picked up at the Cookies by Shar Bakery in Davie, Florida.
Even sweeter? Cookies by Shar products are made with premium ingredients: butter instead of shortening, eggs, unbleached flour, sugar, pure vanilla extract and baking powder. The baked goods are then decorated with a combination of confectioner’s sugar, vanilla and cream. Love that!
- Miami Design District Updates
- Athleta Lincoln Road
- Eden Posh Lip Gloss Party
- Peace Love World Sample Sale!
- Another H&M Opens in Miami
- Shop for a Good Cause
- Miami Fashion Week 2014 begins Thursday
- Miami Shopping Events & News: May 7-9
- Victoria's Secret PINK to Open First Miami Stand-alone Store
- Miami Fashion Events & News: April 21 to 28