Shar’s selection features red apples, yellow pencils, and even Nutella-stuffed sugar cookies in the shape of actual sandwiches.
Cookie lovers, unite! Sure to satisfy school children across the state, Cookies by Shar is offering hand-decorated sugar cookies to welcome the start of the academic year. Yep, the all-natural back to school-themed cookie varieties include a Shiny Red Apple ($3.99), sure to be a teacher-pleaser, and Freshly Sharpened Pencils ($3.99) designs.
The scholastic treats can be purchased at Whole Foods Market stores across Florida this July through August. Snack-ready and a great addition to a child’s brown-bag lunch, three individually wrapped Nutella-Stuffed Mini Sandwiches ($7.99) can also be baked-to-order and shipped directly to your door or picked up at the Cookies by Shar Bakery in Davie, Florida.
Even sweeter? Cookies by Shar products are made with premium ingredients: butter instead of shortening, eggs, unbleached flour, sugar, pure vanilla extract and baking powder. The baked goods are then decorated with a combination of confectioner’s sugar, vanilla and cream. Love that!
- Eberjey Sample Sale!
- Art Basel Shopping & Fashion Events Guide
- Hola, Webster Cabana at St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort
- U.S. Polo Assn. Pop-Up Event at University of Miami
- Black Friday and Holiday Season Mall Hours
- Meet ALEXIS Designer
- Locks of Love Event at Sprout
- Saks Key To The Cure
- Fashion Happy Hour: Bloggers Give Edition
- Miami Design District Updates