Shar’s selection features red apples, yellow pencils, and even Nutella-stuffed sugar cookies in the shape of actual sandwiches.
Cookie lovers, unite! Sure to satisfy school children across the state, Cookies by Shar is offering hand-decorated sugar cookies to welcome the start of the academic year. Yep, the all-natural back to school-themed cookie varieties include a Shiny Red Apple ($3.99), sure to be a teacher-pleaser, and Freshly Sharpened Pencils ($3.99) designs.
The scholastic treats can be purchased at Whole Foods Market stores across Florida this July through August. Snack-ready and a great addition to a child’s brown-bag lunch, three individually wrapped Nutella-Stuffed Mini Sandwiches ($7.99) can also be baked-to-order and shipped directly to your door or picked up at the Cookies by Shar Bakery in Davie, Florida.
Even sweeter? Cookies by Shar products are made with premium ingredients: butter instead of shortening, eggs, unbleached flour, sugar, pure vanilla extract and baking powder. The baked goods are then decorated with a combination of confectioner’s sugar, vanilla and cream. Love that!
- Doral to Open T.J.Maxx
- ‘Tis the Season to Shop to Stop MS at Saks
- New H&M Opening Soon
- New Stores at Miami International Mall
- Meet Dan Marino at Macy's Dadeland
- Shop For A Cause with Blogger Angeles Almuna
- beGlammed On-Demand Beauty Service Launches in Miami
- SEPHORA Opening in Coral Gables
- Capretto Shoes to Host Two Stylish Events
- Create Your Own Chuck Taylor All Star Sneakers