Back to Jersey Shore
How will the gang fare with a new roomie?
You were warned - Jersey Shore is back on the air, as of Thursday night and a new cast member with impulse-control issues is in da house. Snooki's pal Deena Nicole Cortese joins in the third-season premiere joining Mike The Situation Sorrentino, Paul DJ Pauly D Delvecchio, Jenni JWOWW Farley, Vinny Guadagnino, Ronnie Ortiz-Magro and Sammi Sweetheart Giancola.
Dorothy, we're not in Miami anymore. Wrapping in late October, the second season saw the gang's alliances shift and fracture in SoBe -- largely over a "note'' that detailed Ron's infidelities, and made girlfriend Sammi go nuts. (They broke up, but they're back together.) Also, Angelina Pivarnick got her walking papers.
Thursday night's episode sees them all back home in Seaside Heights, in the house that made them famous. The newbie is Jenni, who instantly figures out the third-season dynamic: "They (Ron and Sammi) took the upstairs room which (messed) it up for everyone else in the house."
On Our Radar
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach
- Models spotted at Swim Week
- Cool and crafty event at Aventura Mall
- Roselyn Sánchez dishes on ‘Devious Maids,’ singing and new Spanish comedy
- Local bachelor appears in the nude on reality show
- Burger place featured on TV show
- Cake Boss helps local baker
- Lauren Conrad talks fashion and cocktails
- LeBron Voyage: A Fond Miami Farewell to LeBron James, a Legend Off the Court, Too
- Jenny McCarthy dishes on wedding and more