Back to Jersey Shore
How will the gang fare with a new roomie?
You were warned - Jersey Shore is back on the air, as of Thursday night and a new cast member with impulse-control issues is in da house. Snooki's pal Deena Nicole Cortese joins in the third-season premiere joining Mike The Situation Sorrentino, Paul DJ Pauly D Delvecchio, Jenni JWOWW Farley, Vinny Guadagnino, Ronnie Ortiz-Magro and Sammi Sweetheart Giancola.
Dorothy, we're not in Miami anymore. Wrapping in late October, the second season saw the gang's alliances shift and fracture in SoBe -- largely over a "note'' that detailed Ron's infidelities, and made girlfriend Sammi go nuts. (They broke up, but they're back together.) Also, Angelina Pivarnick got her walking papers.
Thursday night's episode sees them all back home in Seaside Heights, in the house that made them famous. The newbie is Jenni, who instantly figures out the third-season dynamic: "They (Ron and Sammi) took the upstairs room which (messed) it up for everyone else in the house."
On Our Radar
- Chris Bosh launches neckwear collection
- Estelle paints the town red at Blue Martini
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht