Back to Jersey Shore
How will the gang fare with a new roomie?
You were warned - Jersey Shore is back on the air, as of Thursday night and a new cast member with impulse-control issues is in da house. Snooki's pal Deena Nicole Cortese joins in the third-season premiere joining Mike The Situation Sorrentino, Paul DJ Pauly D Delvecchio, Jenni JWOWW Farley, Vinny Guadagnino, Ronnie Ortiz-Magro and Sammi Sweetheart Giancola.
Dorothy, we're not in Miami anymore. Wrapping in late October, the second season saw the gang's alliances shift and fracture in SoBe -- largely over a "note'' that detailed Ron's infidelities, and made girlfriend Sammi go nuts. (They broke up, but they're back together.) Also, Angelina Pivarnick got her walking papers.
Thursday night's episode sees them all back home in Seaside Heights, in the house that made them famous. The newbie is Jenni, who instantly figures out the third-season dynamic: "They (Ron and Sammi) took the upstairs room which (messed) it up for everyone else in the house."
On Our Radar
- Chef gives tips on enjoying a unique July 4
- You're invited to Nordstrom's Beauty Bash
- Lil Wayne finally pays up
- Boca Raton native Ariana Grande: lots going on
- Target teams with Lauren Bush's Feed Project
- One Direction surprises fans on Miami Beach
- Band WAR playing at Magic City Casino
- Devil Wears Prada author coming to Aventura Mall
- Danish architect in town for groundbreaking in Grove
- Haute hotelier Chris Blackwell coming to town