Back to Jersey Shore
How will the gang fare with a new roomie?
You were warned - Jersey Shore is back on the air, as of Thursday night and a new cast member with impulse-control issues is in da house. Snooki's pal Deena Nicole Cortese joins in the third-season premiere joining Mike The Situation Sorrentino, Paul DJ Pauly D Delvecchio, Jenni JWOWW Farley, Vinny Guadagnino, Ronnie Ortiz-Magro and Sammi Sweetheart Giancola.
Dorothy, we're not in Miami anymore. Wrapping in late October, the second season saw the gang's alliances shift and fracture in SoBe -- largely over a "note'' that detailed Ron's infidelities, and made girlfriend Sammi go nuts. (They broke up, but they're back together.) Also, Angelina Pivarnick got her walking papers.
Thursday night's episode sees them all back home in Seaside Heights, in the house that made them famous. The newbie is Jenni, who instantly figures out the third-season dynamic: "They (Ron and Sammi) took the upstairs room which (messed) it up for everyone else in the house."
On Our Radar
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening
- What's closed in Miami because of Hurricane Matthew
- La La Anthony in Miami trying out cocktails