Back In Black Halloween dance party returns Oct. 27
The third annual Halloween electronic dance music event takes over Bicentennial Park with top DJ lineup
Sexy pulse pounding beats. Provocative costumes. One of the biggest Halloween parties in the world. Back in Black returns on Saturday, Oct. 27 in Bicentennial Park.
The line-up has changed up a little from past years when Swedish House Mafia were the headliners, but this year has a stellar cast of DJs that have dominated the world of EDM for decades and are as sexy as some of the costumes you can expect to see: Dirty South, Paul van Dyk, Funkagenda, The Crystal Method, LA Riots, Electrik Dread.
PVD should be allowed to carve his name into the sidewalk outside of Club Space. He has has definitely left his mark on Miami after performing at Ultra Music Festival for the first 10 years of the festival.
The Australian-based DJ Dirty South recently released a new single, "City of Dreams", that has remained atop Beatport's charts for the past two weeks.
Last year the organizers from Go Big Productions transformed a 70,000 square foot air conditioned arena in Midtown into 'the largest' dance and costume party. This year they decided to make a little more dancing room and found a 100,000 square foot venue for the one-day event that will run from 2 p.m. to midnight at Bicentennial Park (1075 Biscayne Blvd.).
Tickets, artist profiles and more are currently available online at: www.ALWAYSGOBIG.com
- Go Drink This: SushiSamba's Pisco Sour
- Exclusive: The historic Ball and Chain bar and live music venue returns to Little Havana in September
- Velvet Underground: The Stage welcomes Big Sam's Funky Nation for 'Soulfest Weekend' plus more poolside fashion flows at Fifty Miami
- Keep the party going after the sun sets on Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim in Miami
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - July 18 - 20
- Svedka Vodka challenges bartenders nationwide to compete in the first annual Svedka Shakedown in Miami Beach
- Velvet Underground: A daytime salute to Overtown with music and art and Swim Week cascades through South Beach
- Nicole Moudaber brings her sounds to Space on Saturday
- Party with Jenny McCarthy at E11even Miami Saturday night after "Dirty Sexy Funny"
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - July 11 - 13