Back In Black Halloween dance party returns Oct. 27
The third annual Halloween electronic dance music event takes over Bicentennial Park with top DJ lineup
Sexy pulse pounding beats. Provocative costumes. One of the biggest Halloween parties in the world. Back in Black returns on Saturday, Oct. 27 in Bicentennial Park.
The line-up has changed up a little from past years when Swedish House Mafia were the headliners, but this year has a stellar cast of DJs that have dominated the world of EDM for decades and are as sexy as some of the costumes you can expect to see: Dirty South, Paul van Dyk, Funkagenda, The Crystal Method, LA Riots, Electrik Dread.
PVD should be allowed to carve his name into the sidewalk outside of Club Space. He has has definitely left his mark on Miami after performing at Ultra Music Festival for the first 10 years of the festival.
The Australian-based DJ Dirty South recently released a new single, "City of Dreams", that has remained atop Beatport's charts for the past two weeks.
Last year the organizers from Go Big Productions transformed a 70,000 square foot air conditioned arena in Midtown into 'the largest' dance and costume party. This year they decided to make a little more dancing room and found a 100,000 square foot venue for the one-day event that will run from 2 p.m. to midnight at Bicentennial Park (1075 Biscayne Blvd.).
Tickets, artist profiles and more are currently available online at: www.ALWAYSGOBIG.com
- Is King of Diamonds strip club coming to Ocean Drive?
- Events in Miami this weekend June 24-26
- What's Hot in Wynwood Right Now
- Where to celebrate National Martini Day in Miami
- 12 events in Miami not to miss this weekend - June 18-20
- A Miami melange of martinis, shrimp, tacos, and silent discos
- Get your drink on while satisfying your sweet tooth at the Miami Ultimate Bartender & Dessert competition
- 13 things to do in Miami this weekend - June 10-12
- 9 recipes to get you in the mood for #NegroniWeek
- Get your block party on for free June 2