Back In Black Halloween
Second annual costume party will feature top DJs in Midtown Miami
Scope Art Arena in Midtown Miami will once again host the second annual Halloween blow out. After the successful Masquerade Motel event last year, this Oct. 29 the Back In Black costume party should be just as epic.
The DJ talent lineup includes Swedish House Mafia’s very own Sebastian Ingrosso, Grammy Award winning, platinum artist Erick Morillo and Grammy nominee Bob Sinclar.
Last year’s Masquerade Motel event was the country’s largest Halloween party under one roof. And like last year’s Halloween event, tickets for Back in Black will surely sell out quickly.
Tickets go on sale Tuesday, Sept. 13 at 1 p.m. EST at www.ALWAYSGOBIG.com
Back in Black will take place at the 70,000 square foot Scope Art Arena in Midtown (3055 N. Miami Ave.) from noon until midnight on Saturday, Oct. 29.
- Velvet Underground: Floral couture with Kalla Flowers in Coral Gables, Hearts and Stars Gala at Terra Veritatis mansion, and free Guinness at the Delano on St. Patty's Day
- Tonight: 'Bourbon & Beats' at Radio Bar in South Beach with hard-to-find Pappy Van Winkle 15-year
- Velvet Underground: The World Golf Championships hits Doral, MO Bar + Lounge opens at the Mandarin Oriental with cocktails by Angelo Vieira, OTC's Jacob Anaya cooks up a feast with Wynwood Brewing Co., and the Oscars of drag at Score
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - March 7 - 9
- Miami DJs unite for a Sunday party series at Will Call debuting on the anniversary of Biggie Smalls' death
- SushiSamba celebrates Brazil's Carnaval on Lincoln Road and in Coral Gables on Tuesday night with live samba dancing, batucada drummers, DJs and specialty cocktails
- Coming soon to Wynwood: a craft beer bar called KUSH
- Velvet Underground: Spa party at the Viceroy, Chaos Cooking comes to Miami, Spam Allstars drop a new album, and Sunday funday at The Broken Shaker
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Feb. 28 - March 2
- Beloved South Beach DJ Mark Leventhal dies at 50 after nearly one month in the hospital