Baby boy for Owen Wilson
Actor Owen Wilson is a new dad. A publicist for the 42-year-old actor confirms that Wilson and girlfriend Jade Duell welcomed a baby boy in Hawaii on Friday.
Actor Owen Wilson is a new dad.
Wilson spokeswoman Ina Treciokas did not release additional details, but The Los Angeles Times reports the child, named Ford Linton Wilson, weighed in at nearly 7 pounds.
Wilson appeared in the recent films Little Fockers and How Do You Know. His other credits include Marley & Me, Drillbit Taylor and Wedding Crashers.
MISS NEBRASKA WINS TITLE
A 17-year-old Nebraskan too young to cast a ballot captured enough votes to win the Miss America crown, kick-starting her hopes of going to law school and eventually becoming a politician.
``I want to be there making sure that I stand up for what's right, stand up for integrity and honesty,'' Teresa Scanlan told The Associated Press on Saturday night after becoming the first Miss America from Nebraska.
She won a $50,000 scholarship and a year's reign in one of the most visible positions any young woman could seek.
She's the youngest Miss America since the pageant implemented age limits in 1938.
Scanlan captured the hearts of seven judges after a night of playing the piano, walking across a Las Vegas stage in a white gown and black bikini, and saying security trumps the public's right to knowledge when it comes to government leaks.
She said she will register to vote as an independent after turning 18 next month, and will work toward her goals by going to law school and perhaps becoming a prosecutor, then a judge.
On Our Radar
- A look at Pitbull's style evolution
- The 5 most affordable ways to get around South Beach
- Draya Michele debuts Mint Swim collection in Miami, shows off curves at the beach
- What Adrienne Bailon wears to the beach
- Carlos Ponce: I would never run for president
- Emma Roberts: I need to visit Miami more often
- Pitbull makes Miami look good in 'Sexy Beaches' video
- 7 cool booths to visit at Agenda Miami
- 5 ways Colombians in Miami celebrated their independence day
- 5 Things We Loved at Premios Juventud