Babalu Pops up at The Raleigh
Scoop up anything from suntan lotion to sunnies to sparkly jewels at this third outpost.
The lowdown: They say, “Three’s a charm,” and such is the case with Babalu’s pop-up store in The Raleigh hotel. Joining its sister stores on Lincoln Road and Via Mizner at Worth Avenue in Palm Beach, this outpost offers the decadence and convenience the boutique is concept is loved for, which includes a selection of items ranging from the world's most exclusive fragrances to fashion jewelry and accessories, sundry items and resortwear.
“Babalu elevates the grab-and-go and convenience store concepts to a luxe level that aptly meets the needs and wants of our visitors and guests at The Raleigh,” The Raleigh Hotel Manager Brian Vujnovic says.
The ‘hood: Nestled in the lobby level of the iconic Art Deco hotel, this particular Babalu is a hop-skip-and-jump away from neighboring oceanfront properties such as The Delano, SLS Hotel and Shelborne South Beach.
Highlights: Touted for its meticulously handpicked selection of Miami Beach essentials, locals ad tourists alike can scoop up anything from suntan lotion to sunnies to sparkly jewels. Shoppers will find Linda Rodin suntan lotion, body and face oils, Missoni headbands, Yosi Samra ballet flats, CdG PLAY! apparel for men, women and kids, Tom Ford sunglasses, Goti jewelry, Heidi Klein swimwear and more. Simply said, there’s something for everyone.
- History Meets Home Décor at Bonnin Ashley
- Diane von Furstenberg Opens New Boutique
- Chic Fitness Brand ALALA Debuts at Six:02
- Meet Versona, Miami’s New One-Stop Shop for Style
- VINCE Opens at Village of Merrick Park
- Vanity Projects Brings Luxury Nail Art to the 305
- Jason of Beverly Hills Dazzles the Design District
- Wynwood Letterpress Opens with Handmade Charm
- Warby Parker Annex Finds New Home in Wynwood
- Designer Casa