Consider this store as a one-stop shop for all-things hip.
1111 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach
Baba who? Babalú is the newest addition to The Mews building on Lincoln Road.
Consider the store as a one-stop shop for all-things hip.
Scoop up a slew of goods such as jewelry, perfume, candles, shaving items, body lotions, sun care, glassware, wallets, belts, notebooks and more. You name it, Babalú has it.
Must-haves include red-beaded Babalú Basic Bracelet ($29), Parada Pear Sandalwood scented Claus Porto soy blend candle ($32) and Tie-ups Basic Adjustable Belt ($78).
Catch the Babalú buzz.
- Vanity Projects Brings Luxury Nail Art to the 305
- Jason of Beverly Hills Dazzles the Design District
- Wynwood Letterpress Opens with Handmade Charm
- Warby Parker Annex Finds New Home in Wynwood
- Designer Casa
- The Hub Stores Brings European Glamour to the 305
- Interview with OMEGA VP Raynald Aeschlimann
- Lost Boy Dry Goods
- Market Boutique in SoMi
- New INTERMIX Opening