Consider this store as a one-stop shop for all-things hip.
1111 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach
Baba who? Babalú is the newest addition to The Mews building on Lincoln Road.
Consider the store as a one-stop shop for all-things hip.
Scoop up a slew of goods such as jewelry, perfume, candles, shaving items, body lotions, sun care, glassware, wallets, belts, notebooks and more. You name it, Babalú has it.
Must-haves include red-beaded Babalú Basic Bracelet ($29), Parada Pear Sandalwood scented Claus Porto soy blend candle ($32) and Tie-ups Basic Adjustable Belt ($78).
Catch the Babalú buzz.
- Lilly Pulitzer Opens First Miami Store
- History Meets Home Décor at Bonnin Ashley
- Diane von Furstenberg Opens New Boutique
- Chic Fitness Brand ALALA Debuts at Six:02
- Meet Versona, Miami’s New One-Stop Shop for Style
- VINCE Opens at Village of Merrick Park
- Vanity Projects Brings Luxury Nail Art to the 305
- Jason of Beverly Hills Dazzles the Design District
- Wynwood Letterpress Opens with Handmade Charm
- Warby Parker Annex Finds New Home in Wynwood