Consider this store as a one-stop shop for all-things hip.
1111 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach
Baba who? Babalú is the newest addition to The Mews building on Lincoln Road.
Consider the store as a one-stop shop for all-things hip.
Scoop up a slew of goods such as jewelry, perfume, candles, shaving items, body lotions, sun care, glassware, wallets, belts, notebooks and more. You name it, Babalú has it.
Must-haves include red-beaded Babalú Basic Bracelet ($29), Parada Pear Sandalwood scented Claus Porto soy blend candle ($32) and Tie-ups Basic Adjustable Belt ($78).
Catch the Babalú buzz.
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District
- SWGR Opens Gallery and Apparel Store in Wynwood
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood
- Discover Finds, a New South Miami Accessory Boutique
- Market Man Opens in South Miami
- Kit and Ace Opens in Wynwood
- Adrienne Bosh Brings Paris to Miami
- Suit up! There’s a New Menswear Mecca in Town