B & B Sports Bar
Popular burger spot adds a sports bar to its Brickell location
Burger & Beer Joint - Brickell
900 S. Miami Ave., Miami
Dining Room Hours: 11:30 a.m. - 1 a.m. Sunday -Thursday; 11:30 a.m.- 2 a.m. Friday and Saturday.
Sports Bar Hours: 11 a.m. - 5 a.m. daily
Phone: 305-672-EATS (3287)
Mary Brickell Village finally has a true sports bar – and it has Burger & Beer Joint to thank.
The popular burger spot that opened a second location off South Beach and on the mainland has finished construction of its 6,500 square-foot sports bar that features 14 plasma televisions (42-inch screens each) and a super-sized, nine-foot projection screen. (Perfect for watching Dolphins, Hurricanes, Seminoles, Gators or any other under-achieving Florida football team. Just don't expect to hear the sound from the game broadcast - this would get in the way of the great music that will be played over the speakers.)
The space will also feature walls made of chalkboard (just like the B&B sports bar in their South Beach location) so you can write your name on the wall or try and diagram a play that your favorite team wasn't able to execute. There will also be a digital ticker along the walls that will display score updates from games. And, of course, from UFC to equistrian they will have every sports package available on satellite television.
The B&B sports bar, which is adjacent to the main restaurant, will also be a top spot to catch the Miami Heat this season while chowing down on the same menu that is served in the main dining room, including its popular Rock Lobster and Hotel California burgers, Wagyu Sliders and over 99 beers to choose from.
The new B&B Sports Bar is tentatively scheduled to open on Friday, Oct. 29, just in time for the Miami Heat's home opener against Orlando and a weekend full of World Series games and pro and college football. Closing time for the sports bar each night is 5 a.m.
- Miami's Momi doubles down with downtown dumpling den
- Restaurant-season slowdown hits Miami
- Crust Pizza evolves into Crust Restaurant, opening this month in Miami
- Munch, munch, pass: 4/20 dinner sparks up at Eating House in Coral Gables
- 'Top Chef' alum Spike Mendelsohn to open Sunny's at The Hall hotel in South Beach
- The List: Miami's 10 best bites with chef Diego Oka of La Mar
- Zuma's sibling Coya swaggers into Brickell
- Quality Meats stays true to name in Miami Beach
- Bánh mì and bubble tea are on the menu at 545 Degree Café in Davie
- Porfirio's closes in South Beach, Señor Frog's opening delayed