Ayama Yoga celebrates national yoga month with free classes
It's almost fall, time to do your body good. September is National Yoga Month and the Ayama Yoga and Healing Arts Center is celebrating by offering free classes to the masses in their new, 2,200 sqft. studio in North Miami. Throughout the month, new students can drop in for a week of unlimited yoga classes, completely “gratis”. Not new? Current students of Ayama can also join in the celebration by purchasing classes at a discount of 10 classes for $99 or five classes for $49 (regular price: $150 & $80, they say).
Ayama offers 43 classes a week in various styles of yoga including Vinyasa, Ashtanga, Hatha, Ivengar, Kundalini, Anusara, kid’s and prenatal yoga classes. Students of all levels are encouraged to participate and experience the many benefits of yoga including improved health, posture, complexion, strength, balance and flexibility. Yoga can also help boost the immune system, relieve depression, reduce stress and help with weight loss.
Ayama founder and owner Mariano (Mano) Ardissone (pictured) will join 305 Yoga to host a guest workshop called (Yoga)3 in their Yogatta Know This! lecture series on September 23rd from noon to 3:00 p.m. In this workshop, Mano will demonstrate how to maximize one’s practice and essentially reap the benefits of three practices in one with the use of efficient, innovative and intelligent sequencing.
Tickets are $50 in advance or $65 for regular admission and can be purchased at www.yogattaknowthis.com/mano.
For a full schedule of classes, visit http://www.ayamayoga.com, 305.917.5886
On Our Radar
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade
- Here's your chance to audition for 'La Banda"
- Scott Eastwood talks 'The Longest Ride' from ranch in Davie
- Shaggy talks new single, Brian Williams and state of reggae
- Justin Bieber joins Ariana Grande on stage