Ay papi! Daddy Yankee wants to help you celebrate No. 15
Reggaeton star Daddy Yankee was in Hialeah recently promoting Verizon’s “My Fabulous Quince” contest, which offers one lucky lady "the quince of her dreams," including a performance by you guessed it! The winner will a grand prize of an all-expense-paid party for 100 guests, a personal performance by Daddy Yankee at the party, four Verizon smartphones, $1,000 in Verizon gift cards and a college scholarship. Teens born from Jan. 1 to December 31 are eligible, with entries accepted until July 31. For more information on the contest go to www.myfabulousquince.com.
On Our Radar
- Giant un-retouched selfie at The Mondrian
- Madonna is kicking off her 35-city tour in Miami
- Hank Azaria playing emcee at local gala on Sunday night
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event
- Diana Nyad to re-create famous swim on stage