Ay papi! Daddy Yankee wants to help you celebrate No. 15
Reggaeton star Daddy Yankee was in Hialeah recently promoting Verizon’s “My Fabulous Quince” contest, which offers one lucky lady "the quince of her dreams," including a performance by you guessed it! The winner will a grand prize of an all-expense-paid party for 100 guests, a personal performance by Daddy Yankee at the party, four Verizon smartphones, $1,000 in Verizon gift cards and a college scholarship. Teens born from Jan. 1 to December 31 are eligible, with entries accepted until July 31. For more information on the contest go to www.myfabulousquince.com.
On Our Radar
- David Cassidy cited after car crash
- Young magician to appear at Arsht gala
- Phil Collins set to perform at charity gala
- Soledad O'Brien at 'I Am Latino in America' conference
- Shaq to host Barry University bash
- Cindy Crawford in town for new book
- Miami Marlins VIPs focus on wellness
- Alex Rodriguez buys pricey condo
- Eberjey joins bra drive, gives discounts during October.
- Miami Heat's Amar's Stoudemire feted at The Forge