Ay papi! Daddy Yankee wants to help you celebrate No. 15
Reggaeton star Daddy Yankee was in Hialeah recently promoting Verizon’s “My Fabulous Quince” contest, which offers one lucky lady "the quince of her dreams," including a performance by you guessed it! The winner will a grand prize of an all-expense-paid party for 100 guests, a personal performance by Daddy Yankee at the party, four Verizon smartphones, $1,000 in Verizon gift cards and a college scholarship. Teens born from Jan. 1 to December 31 are eligible, with entries accepted until July 31. For more information on the contest go to www.myfabulousquince.com.
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges