Ay papi! Daddy Yankee wants to help you celebrate No. 15
Reggaeton star Daddy Yankee was in Hialeah recently promoting Verizon’s “My Fabulous Quince” contest, which offers one lucky lady "the quince of her dreams," including a performance by you guessed it! The winner will a grand prize of an all-expense-paid party for 100 guests, a personal performance by Daddy Yankee at the party, four Verizon smartphones, $1,000 in Verizon gift cards and a college scholarship. Teens born from Jan. 1 to December 31 are eligible, with entries accepted until July 31. For more information on the contest go to www.myfabulousquince.com.
On Our Radar
- You could be a hair model for Oribe this June
- Would you buy a cellphone from Jennifer Lopez?
- Barbara Walters' daughter arrested in Naples
- Two locals will appear on ABC's The Bachelorette
- Bryan 'Birdman' launches vodka at Mokai
- Rob Delaney teams up with local company for game
- Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson arrested in Broward
- Gorilla Perfumes making a stop at LUSH on Lincoln Road
- Food Network chefs sign on to Alex’s Lemonade Stand
- Rewind Recap: Accordion Invasion hits South Beach