Ay papi! Daddy Yankee wants to help you celebrate No. 15
Reggaeton star Daddy Yankee was in Hialeah recently promoting Verizon’s “My Fabulous Quince” contest, which offers one lucky lady "the quince of her dreams," including a performance by you guessed it! The winner will a grand prize of an all-expense-paid party for 100 guests, a personal performance by Daddy Yankee at the party, four Verizon smartphones, $1,000 in Verizon gift cards and a college scholarship. Teens born from Jan. 1 to December 31 are eligible, with entries accepted until July 31. For more information on the contest go to www.myfabulousquince.com.
On Our Radar
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening
- What's closed in Miami because of Hurricane Matthew
- La La Anthony in Miami trying out cocktails