Awaiting trial for attempted murder, Josh Woodward signs deal to open fancy Asian on Lincoln
Ex-8 Oz. owner charged with attempted murder signs deal to open new Sobe restaurant
What does one do while out on bail awaiting a trial on charges of attempted murder of a fetus in LA? Open a restaurant on South Beach, that's what! According to well placed sources, Josh Woodward, former owner of 8 Oz. Burger, has just signed a deal to open a swanky Asian joint in the space formerly known as Kim's Chinese Restaurant. Woodward has a long road ahead of him in more ways than one. Says one restaurant insider, "That place is disgusting. They will have to gut it in order to make it up to code." That's the least of Woodward's concerns. Stay tuned.
- Now open: Coconut Grove's Spasso--"Simple, honest, brutal food"
- Food Network UK star Andy Bates brings "refined British pub food" to A&E District with 3-day pop up
- Blair Wilson, Mike Isabella, Jennifer Carroll, George Pagnois headline Surfcomber food fest
- The Bridge Cocktail Bar's December takeover of The Local Craft Food & Drink
- Kevin Cory transforms NAOE sibling into N Shabu Shabu
- Alinea in Residence comes to Miami: Chef Grant Achatz to pop up at Faena Miami Beach
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant
- Update: CANCELED Brooklyn's Pies 'n' Thighs pops up at the Mondrian
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz is out at the Raleigh Hotel on South Beach