Awaiting trial for attempted murder, Josh Woodward signs deal to open fancy Asian on Lincoln
Ex-8 Oz. owner charged with attempted murder signs deal to open new Sobe restaurant
What does one do while out on bail awaiting a trial on charges of attempted murder of a fetus in LA? Open a restaurant on South Beach, that's what! According to well placed sources, Josh Woodward, former owner of 8 Oz. Burger, has just signed a deal to open a swanky Asian joint in the space formerly known as Kim's Chinese Restaurant. Woodward has a long road ahead of him in more ways than one. Says one restaurant insider, "That place is disgusting. They will have to gut it in order to make it up to code." That's the least of Woodward's concerns. Stay tuned.
- Morimoto South Beach opening October 1 and we have the menu!
- Top Chef Masters contestant Herb Wilson is executive chef of SoFi's forthcoming Red Ginger
- Michelle Bernstein to bring a little Crumb on Parchment to Miami Dolphins games
- Albert Trummer's Drawing Room Bar & Lounge to open at new Shelborne
- Seasalt & Pepper slammed with new lawsuits
- La Maison owes $12,922.69 in back rent
- Adria Alum opening Piripi in the Gables
- London's Coya opening on Brickell
- Unlimited tacos and beer for $18.21 debuts at Toro Toro
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar