Awaiting trial for attempted murder, Josh Woodward signs deal to open fancy Asian on Lincoln
Ex-8 Oz. owner charged with attempted murder signs deal to open new Sobe restaurant
What does one do while out on bail awaiting a trial on charges of attempted murder of a fetus in LA? Open a restaurant on South Beach, that's what! According to well placed sources, Josh Woodward, former owner of 8 Oz. Burger, has just signed a deal to open a swanky Asian joint in the space formerly known as Kim's Chinese Restaurant. Woodward has a long road ahead of him in more ways than one. Says one restaurant insider, "That place is disgusting. They will have to gut it in order to make it up to code." That's the least of Woodward's concerns. Stay tuned.
- Coya Miami opening Thursday, February 19
- 3.5 star review can't keep 27 open; Broken Shaker, restaurant shut temporarily at Freehand
- Wynwood Diner opening in March
- Chef Jeremiah opening in Aventura Mall & joining Grant Achatz's restaurant rez system Tock
- BREAKING: Hedy Goldsmith leaving The Genuine Hospitality Group, relocating to LA
- STK's 'more accessible' sibling STK Rebel opening in downtown Miami
- Crumb on Parchment alum Nicole Votano tapped as Fooq's executive chef
- Chef Art Smith is giving away #101GayWeddings at James Royal Palm during #SOBEWFF
- Lucky Strike bowling lanes on Miami Beach closes; Trader Joe's moving in?
- Armadillo Cafe to open in Boca Raton