Aviva Drescher takes Real Housewives of NYC to Miami
Ladies don't take to her dad
It’s good to be Aviva Drescher, with her beachfront penthouse where she can invite all her friends and frenemies. On Monday night’s episode, The Real Housewives of New York City ditched the Hamptons for SoFla and got a taste of how the socialite lives in the winter months (they visited during Art Basel in December).
The high maintenance crew also got a chance to meet a horny old goat, aka Aviva’s father, George Teichner, who sexually harassed the ladies with X-rated, highly inappropriate banter (Aviva’s mom, Ingrid Teichner, a German model, died in 2006). According to the Wall Street Journal, Teichner is the former accountant for Woody Allen and the Beatles, but that doesn’t mean he should discuss the Big O in mixed company.
As for Aviva, who is married to Fran Drescher’s cousin, financial advisor Reid Drescher, she really doesn’t appreciate her sweet pied a terre. On Bravotv.com, the 42-year-old amputee (who lost her leg in a freak farming accident as a child) takes e-viewers on a tour of the sprawling apartment in the sky that often makes her “sea sick.”
She takes a shot at the Magic City by describing the place as “very simple, inexpensive, like Miami” because “Miami’s a little bit tacky.” See the tour at www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season-5/videos/avivas-miami-crib
On Our Radar
- One Direction loves Florida, records concert special
- Celebrity spotting in Miami
- What did most Miamians search for in 2014?
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market