Aviva Drescher takes Real Housewives of NYC to Miami
Ladies don't take to her dad
It’s good to be Aviva Drescher, with her beachfront penthouse where she can invite all her friends and frenemies. On Monday night’s episode, The Real Housewives of New York City ditched the Hamptons for SoFla and got a taste of how the socialite lives in the winter months (they visited during Art Basel in December).
The high maintenance crew also got a chance to meet a horny old goat, aka Aviva’s father, George Teichner, who sexually harassed the ladies with X-rated, highly inappropriate banter (Aviva’s mom, Ingrid Teichner, a German model, died in 2006). According to the Wall Street Journal, Teichner is the former accountant for Woody Allen and the Beatles, but that doesn’t mean he should discuss the Big O in mixed company.
As for Aviva, who is married to Fran Drescher’s cousin, financial advisor Reid Drescher, she really doesn’t appreciate her sweet pied a terre. On Bravotv.com, the 42-year-old amputee (who lost her leg in a freak farming accident as a child) takes e-viewers on a tour of the sprawling apartment in the sky that often makes her “sea sick.”
She takes a shot at the Magic City by describing the place as “very simple, inexpensive, like Miami” because “Miami’s a little bit tacky.” See the tour at www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season-5/videos/avivas-miami-crib
On Our Radar
- Jennifer Lopez to perform free concert at Bayfront Park in support of Hillary Clinton
- Which Miami neighborhood will be the next to be ‘Art-Washed’?
- Five reasons to not give up on the Miami Heat
- Larsa and Scottie Pippen to divorce after 19 years
- Boo Madea star Tyler Perry: I don't like Halloween
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street