Aviva Drescher takes Real Housewives of NYC to Miami
Ladies don't take to her dad
It’s good to be Aviva Drescher, with her beachfront penthouse where she can invite all her friends and frenemies. On Monday night’s episode, The Real Housewives of New York City ditched the Hamptons for SoFla and got a taste of how the socialite lives in the winter months (they visited during Art Basel in December).
The high maintenance crew also got a chance to meet a horny old goat, aka Aviva’s father, George Teichner, who sexually harassed the ladies with X-rated, highly inappropriate banter (Aviva’s mom, Ingrid Teichner, a German model, died in 2006). According to the Wall Street Journal, Teichner is the former accountant for Woody Allen and the Beatles, but that doesn’t mean he should discuss the Big O in mixed company.
As for Aviva, who is married to Fran Drescher’s cousin, financial advisor Reid Drescher, she really doesn’t appreciate her sweet pied a terre. On Bravotv.com, the 42-year-old amputee (who lost her leg in a freak farming accident as a child) takes e-viewers on a tour of the sprawling apartment in the sky that often makes her “sea sick.”
She takes a shot at the Magic City by describing the place as “very simple, inexpensive, like Miami” because “Miami’s a little bit tacky.” See the tour at www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season-5/videos/avivas-miami-crib
On Our Radar
- Music on Board brings EDM festival to Fort Lauderdale from Brazil
- Fort Lauderdale's Fish Tank Kings returns
- Wild and crazy guy: Steve O in town for shows
- Ben & Jerry’s Free Ice Cream Tasting
- Tax day cometh! Flo Rida pays his bill
- Joanna Krupa puts apartment up for sale
- Former 'Queer Eye' designer Thom Filicia lends his touch to new condo in Edgewater
- Key West company featured on 'The Profit'
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- George Lopez talks 'Saint George' and 'Rio 2'