Aviva Drescher plays and eats in Miami
Real Housewife of NYC
The Real Housewives of NYC’s Aviva Drescher and her family (including her randy 80-year-old father George Teichner and his “40something girlfriend”) were seen Friday on the VIP Tour at Jungle Island. "Had so much fun at @jungleisland in Miami with the whole family. How have your holidays been? #jungleisland." - was her caption under her Who Say picture, which saw her, her devoted hubby Reid and four kids with a monkey and a baby tiger (de-fanged?). Drescher also had dinner with Adriana de Moura and her "partner" Frederic Marq, Jason Binn and a few others at Jonathan Cheban's restaurant SushiMikasa. #SUSHIDATENIGHT was the hashtag.
The Dreschers have a vacation home here.
On Our Radar
- A look at Pitbull's style evolution
- The 5 most affordable ways to get around South Beach
- Draya Michele debuts Mint Swim collection in Miami, shows off curves at the beach
- What Adrienne Bailon wears to the beach
- Carlos Ponce: I would never run for president
- Emma Roberts: I need to visit Miami more often
- Pitbull makes Miami look good in 'Sexy Beaches' video
- 7 cool booths to visit at Agenda Miami
- 5 ways Colombians in Miami celebrated their independence day
- 5 Things We Loved at Premios Juventud