Aviva Drescher plays and eats in Miami
Real Housewife of NYC
The Real Housewives of NYC’s Aviva Drescher and her family (including her randy 80-year-old father George Teichner and his “40something girlfriend”) were seen Friday on the VIP Tour at Jungle Island. "Had so much fun at @jungleisland in Miami with the whole family. How have your holidays been? #jungleisland." - was her caption under her Who Say picture, which saw her, her devoted hubby Reid and four kids with a monkey and a baby tiger (de-fanged?). Drescher also had dinner with Adriana de Moura and her "partner" Frederic Marq, Jason Binn and a few others at Jonathan Cheban's restaurant SushiMikasa. #SUSHIDATENIGHT was the hashtag.
The Dreschers have a vacation home here.
On Our Radar
- Shane Battier and his annual Battioke brings out NBA stars
- Barbara Streisand coming to Miami area before the holidays
- Moet bottle made just for Miami champagne lovers
- Khloe Kardashian shows off her new boyfriend in Miami
- Kim Kardashian's midnight tanning session in Miami
- 'Selma' star David Oyelowo in Miami
- Donald Trump and Kanye West to Cause Traffic Kerfuffle in Miami
- Vogue with Madonna at Art Basel
- Kourtney Kardashian in Miami with Scott Disick
- Kanye West's five weirdest (and greatest) stories of 2016 (so far)