Aviva Drescher plays and eats in Miami
Real Housewife of NYC
The Real Housewives of NYC’s Aviva Drescher and her family (including her randy 80-year-old father George Teichner and his “40something girlfriend”) were seen Friday on the VIP Tour at Jungle Island. "Had so much fun at @jungleisland in Miami with the whole family. How have your holidays been? #jungleisland." - was her caption under her Who Say picture, which saw her, her devoted hubby Reid and four kids with a monkey and a baby tiger (de-fanged?). Drescher also had dinner with Adriana de Moura and her "partner" Frederic Marq, Jason Binn and a few others at Jonathan Cheban's restaurant SushiMikasa. #SUSHIDATENIGHT was the hashtag.
The Dreschers have a vacation home here.
On Our Radar
- Local cake makers get reality show, 'Divas del Azucar'
- Wilmer Valderrama will judge Calle Ocho fashion show
- John Turturro to be honored at MIFF
- Cadillac V-series Challenge puts pro golfers, VIPs on the fast track at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Oprah's Fisher Island home sells again
- Shirley MacLaine to appear at Miami International Film Fest
- Beckhams won't move into Versace mansion
- Celeb spotting: Prime 112 sees a lot of action
- Emilio Estefan movie to have world premiere
- Kim Kardashian's ex husband sells home