Aviva Drescher plays and eats in Miami
Real Housewife of NYC
The Real Housewives of NYC’s Aviva Drescher and her family (including her randy 80-year-old father George Teichner and his “40something girlfriend”) were seen Friday on the VIP Tour at Jungle Island. "Had so much fun at @jungleisland in Miami with the whole family. How have your holidays been? #jungleisland." - was her caption under her Who Say picture, which saw her, her devoted hubby Reid and four kids with a monkey and a baby tiger (de-fanged?). Drescher also had dinner with Adriana de Moura and her "partner" Frederic Marq, Jason Binn and a few others at Jonathan Cheban's restaurant SushiMikasa. #SUSHIDATENIGHT was the hashtag.
The Dreschers have a vacation home here.
On Our Radar
- One Direction loves Florida, records concert special
- Celebrity spotting in Miami
- What did most Miamians search for in 2014?
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market