Aviva Drescher plays and eats in Miami
Real Housewife of NYC
The Real Housewives of NYC’s Aviva Drescher and her family (including her randy 80-year-old father George Teichner and his “40something girlfriend”) were seen Friday on the VIP Tour at Jungle Island. "Had so much fun at @jungleisland in Miami with the whole family. How have your holidays been? #jungleisland." - was her caption under her Who Say picture, which saw her, her devoted hubby Reid and four kids with a monkey and a baby tiger (de-fanged?). Drescher also had dinner with Adriana de Moura and her "partner" Frederic Marq, Jason Binn and a few others at Jonathan Cheban's restaurant SushiMikasa. #SUSHIDATENIGHT was the hashtag.
The Dreschers have a vacation home here.
On Our Radar
- Paulina Rubio in hot water over concert no show
- John Leguizamo in Miami to talk new movie
- Dave Chappelle seen at club until the wee hours
- Mario Chalmers hosts first annual Red Hot Winter Wonderland
- Robi Draco Rosa reveals that cancer has returned
- Demi Lovato a headliner at Y100 Jingle Ball
- Strange turn in Justin Bieber lawsuit
- Is Lindsay Lohan behind Basel beatdown?
- Paul Walker to costar with Miami native
- Michael Jordan's wife expecting