Avicii Returns to Miami with Avicii Hotel at SLS South Beach During Miami Music Week
Superstar producer will create a one of a kind experience at South Beach hotel
March 26-30, 2014
1701 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
For electronic dance music fans traveling to Miami during Ultra Music Festival and Winter Music Conference, there may be no better place to stay than at the Avicii Hotel at SLS South Beach. For the second year in a row, the 24-year-old Swedish superstar DJ and producer is taking over an entire property to create an all-encompassing experience.
Whereas last year his hotel popped up at the less than trendy Marlin Hotel on the corner of Collins Avenue and 12th Street, he’s moved up the block and amped up the it factor by partnering with uber-chic SLS Hotel South Beach (1701 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-674-1701) from March 26 to 30.
“I’m so excited to, for the second year in a row, launch the Avicii Hotel and get in front of fans on this amazing property during Miami Music Week,” said Tim Bergling, better known by his stage name Avicii.
The two-time Grammy nominated, multi-platinum producer will make his mark on every aspect of the hotel, from exclusive room packages to culinary offerings at The Bazaar by Jose Andres and Katsuya by Starck. There will also be a five-day series of performances and events throughout the property.
“The SLS brand is rooted in a commitment to culture, style and innovation, and partnering with Avicii is powerful representation of that dedication,” said Costas Charalambous, Senior Vice President of sbe Nightlife Group. “Together we’ll create a one-of-a-kind experience for the EDM/dance music community that will add an unparalleled element to Miami Music Week.”
Returning to Miami to headline Ultra’s Saturday night lineup for the third consecutive year, Avicii broke onto the scene with his international mega-hit “Le7els” in 2011. He debuted his album “TRUE” at Ultra’s second weekend last year leaving fans gobsmacked by mixing electronic music with live bluegrass vocalists and instruments. His first single from that album “Wake Me Up” went triple platinum in the U.S., and The New York Times has called him “savvy and timely” and “an artist carrying today – and tomorrow – on his shoulders.”
Fans can book a room starting today at the Avicii Hotel at SLS South Beach with rates starting at $450 for single occupancy and $865 for double occupancy. Guests will gain exclusive access to performances and events, and a full lineup will be announced in the coming weeks, along with special room VIP packages.
- Two Miami Beach Marriotts Rebrand to Attract the Modern Miami Traveler
- Red Bull Guest House Announces Miami Music Week Takeover of Gale South Beach
- The Raleigh Hotel's Restaurant Michael Schwartz Presents Steinway & Sons Concert Series
- Metropolitan by COMO Set to Open Valentine's Day & Other Romantic Miami Hotel Retreats
- Three Miami Hotels Awarded The Forbes Travel Guide Five Star Distinction
- Hilton Bentley South Beach Reveals Multi-Million Dollar Renovated Penthouse
- Winter Hotel Packages in Miami
- Miami Hotel Personality: Thomas Meding of sbe Entertainment Group
- Miami Hotel Personality: Marc Lawrence of Angler's Hotel
- Jet Set: 3 Excellent Escapes Only an Hour From Miami