Aventura Mall Shopping Guide
With more than 300 stores, Aventura Mall is not just about quantity but about creating a shopping adventure
South Florida's #1 shopping destination among locals and international visitors, Aventura Mall ranks as one of the top five highest grossing malls in the country in sales per square foot. Anchored by Bloomingdale’s, Nordstrom and Macy’s, Aventura Mall boasts 300 specialty stores, ranging from chic, internationally renowned names such as Louis Vuitton, Herve Leger, Burberry, Montblanc, Faconnable, Henri Bendel, Ulysse Nardin, Michael Kors, Breitling and Hugo Boss to many of the most popular and recognized retailers, including Abercrombie & Fitch, Apple, Calvin Klein, Forever XXI, H&M, True Religion and Diesel. Aventura Mall is also home to multiple full-service restaurants and an exclusive contemporary art collections featuring installations positioned throughout the shopping center. Located at 19501 Biscayne Boulevard, the mall is open Monday through Saturday, 10 a.m. to 9:30 p.m., and Sunday, Noon to 8 p.m. For more information call (305) 935-1110, visit www.aventuramall.com
19501 Biscayne Boulevard
Aventura, FL 33180; 305-935-1110
Mon-Sat: 10 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Sun: Noon to 8 p.m
From Miami International Airport
Take 1-95 North to Exit 16, (Ives Dairy Road). Turn right (East) onto Ives Dairy Road and go to Biscayne Blvd (one mile). Turn right (South), onto Biscayne Blvd and continue straight through 3 sets of lights; Aventura Mall will be on your left.
From the Beaches
Take the William Lehman Causeway (192nd Street Causeway) to Biscayne Blvd, turn right. Aventura Mall will be on your right.
- Pop-Up Spas are Now a Thing...
- Upper Buena Vista to Up its BoHo Retail Game
- Hollywood Stars Love This Treatment. You Will Too
- Best Balayage in Miami: Gabriel Samra Hair Salon
- Behold the Uber of Nail Salons, Miami
- Where to eat and what to do in Cauley Square
- Louis Vuitton's Latest Launch Is Heavenly Scent
- Where to get $109 spa treatments through October
- For the Love of Frida Kahlo — and her Fashionista Ways
- Serpentine Style: Meet Python Handbag Designer Ximena Kavalekas