Aventura Mall Shopping Guide
With 270 stores, Aventura Mall is not just about quantity but about creating a shopping adventure
19501 Biscayne Boulevard
Aventura, FL 33180; 305-935-1110
Mon-Sat: 10 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Sun: Noon to 8 p.m
From Miami International Airport
Take 1-95 North to Exit 16, (Ives Dairy Road). Turn right (East) onto Ives Dairy Road and go to Biscayne Blvd (one mile). Turn right (South), onto Biscayne Blvd and continue straight through 3 sets of lights; Aventura Mall will be on your left.
From the Beaches
Take the William Lehman Causeway (192nd Street Causeway) to Biscayne Blvd, turn right. Aventura Mall will be on your right.
South Florida's #1 shopping destination among locals and international visitors, Aventura Mall ranks as one of the top five highest grossing malls in the country in sales per square foot. Anchored by Bloomingdale’s, Nordstrom and Macy’s, Aventura Mall boasts 300 specialty stores, ranging from chic, internationally renowned names such as Louis Vuitton, Herve Leger, Burberry, Montblanc, Faconnable, Henri Bendel, Ulysse Nardin, Michael Kors, Breitling and Hugo Boss to many of the most popular and recognized retailers, including Abercrombie & Fitch, Apple, Calvin Klein, Forever XXI, H&M, True Religion and Diesel. Aventura Mall is also home to 10 full-service restaurants and an exclusive contemporary art collection featuring 10 installations positioned throughout the shopping center. Located at 19501 Biscayne Boulevard, the mall is open Monday through Saturday, 10 a.m. to 9:30 p.m., and Sunday, Noon to 8 p.m. For more information call (305) 935-1110, visit www.aventuramall.com
- Swim Week Trend Report 2014
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 4
- Swim Street Style: Who wore it best at the MBFW SWIM shows
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 3
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 2
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 1
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM heats up at opening party
- RSVP: Miami.com users invited to Salon Allure Opening Party on Friday
- The Top Three Trends of the 90s That Are Back Again
- Swim Talk with La Perla’s Suzy Biszantz