Austin Mahone won't be back in Miami until 2014
Austin Mahone had to disappoint fans (aka Mahomies) who bought tickets to see the YouTube teenybopper at the Fillmore Friday night.
Due to illness, Mahone had to reschedule the show for next year when your tickets will be honored. Seems the 17-year-old needs to stock up on vitamins.
In January, he Tweeted he was sick.
In March he said he caught a cold because he didn’t wear enough clothing. In August at a concert in Syracuse, N.Y., he had a coughing fit and admitted he was unwell.
On Instagram Thursday, he posted a pic of himself in a hospital connected to an IV (it is unclear which hospital so we can't send flowers).
Go to www.austinmahone.com for more info on his health and touring schedule.
On Our Radar
- Local cake makers get reality show, 'Divas del Azucar'
- Wilmer Valderrama will judge Calle Ocho fashion show
- John Turturro to be honored at MIFF
- Cadillac V-series Challenge puts pro golfers, VIPs on the fast track at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Oprah's Fisher Island home sells again
- Shirley MacLaine to appear at Miami International Film Fest
- Beckhams won't move into Versace mansion
- Celeb spotting: Prime 112 sees a lot of action
- Emilio Estefan movie to have world premiere
- Kim Kardashian's ex husband sells home