Austin Mahone won't be back in Miami until 2014
Austin Mahone had to disappoint fans (aka Mahomies) who bought tickets to see the YouTube teenybopper at the Fillmore Friday night.
Due to illness, Mahone had to reschedule the show for next year when your tickets will be honored. Seems the 17-year-old needs to stock up on vitamins.
In January, he Tweeted he was sick.
In March he said he caught a cold because he didn’t wear enough clothing. In August at a concert in Syracuse, N.Y., he had a coughing fit and admitted he was unwell.
On Instagram Thursday, he posted a pic of himself in a hospital connected to an IV (it is unclear which hospital so we can't send flowers).
Go to www.austinmahone.com for more info on his health and touring schedule.
On Our Radar
- One Direction loves Florida, records concert special
- Celebrity spotting in Miami
- What did most Miamians search for in 2014?
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market