Austin Mahone won't be back in Miami until 2014
Austin Mahone had to disappoint fans (aka Mahomies) who bought tickets to see the YouTube teenybopper at the Fillmore Friday night.
Due to illness, Mahone had to reschedule the show for next year when your tickets will be honored. Seems the 17-year-old needs to stock up on vitamins.
In January, he Tweeted he was sick.
In March he said he caught a cold because he didn’t wear enough clothing. In August at a concert in Syracuse, N.Y., he had a coughing fit and admitted he was unwell.
On Instagram Thursday, he posted a pic of himself in a hospital connected to an IV (it is unclear which hospital so we can't send flowers).
Go to www.austinmahone.com for more info on his health and touring schedule.
On Our Radar
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening
- Miami's (wannabe) adopted son David Beckham is 'Sexiest Man'