Austin Mahone won't be back in Miami until 2014
Austin Mahone had to disappoint fans (aka Mahomies) who bought tickets to see the YouTube teenybopper at the Fillmore Friday night.
Due to illness, Mahone had to reschedule the show for next year when your tickets will be honored. Seems the 17-year-old needs to stock up on vitamins.
In January, he Tweeted he was sick.
In March he said he caught a cold because he didn’t wear enough clothing. In August at a concert in Syracuse, N.Y., he had a coughing fit and admitted he was unwell.
On Instagram Thursday, he posted a pic of himself in a hospital connected to an IV (it is unclear which hospital so we can't send flowers).
Go to www.austinmahone.com for more info on his health and touring schedule.
On Our Radar
- Sarah Jessica Parker popping in to Bloomingdale's Aventura
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision