Austin Mahone won't be back in Miami until 2014
Austin Mahone had to disappoint fans (aka Mahomies) who bought tickets to see the YouTube teenybopper at the Fillmore Friday night.
Due to illness, Mahone had to reschedule the show for next year when your tickets will be honored. Seems the 17-year-old needs to stock up on vitamins.
In January, he Tweeted he was sick.
In March he said he caught a cold because he didn’t wear enough clothing. In August at a concert in Syracuse, N.Y., he had a coughing fit and admitted he was unwell.
On Instagram Thursday, he posted a pic of himself in a hospital connected to an IV (it is unclear which hospital so we can't send flowers).
Go to www.austinmahone.com for more info on his health and touring schedule.
On Our Radar
- Miami Dolphins watch party at EPIC pool
- Former Gators quarterback: What I like about Miami
- Nicki Minaj called out by mental health group for Miami Beach incident
- Why Miami will be glad to see 2016 end, in gifs
- A Year in Pitbull
- Kylie and Kendall Jenner seen all over Miami for Art Basel
- Bon Jovi puts on private concert for SiriusXM in Miami Beach
- Sarah Jessica Parker gets her Basel on for the first time
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too