Austin Mahone to perform at Miami Dolphins home opener
n an effort to attract younger fans, the Miami Dolphins have booked teen sensation Austin Mahone to perform at halftime at the team’s regular season home opener at Sun Life Stadium on Sept. 22. As part of the team’s Kids Kickoff campaign, tickets will sell for $15 for all youths ages 15 and younger with the purchase of an adult ticket to the game against the Atlanta Falcons. There will be a special "Austin Mahone" section at the stadium and 20 winners will be selected to be in the "mosh pit" around the stage for Mahone’s halftime performance. Mahone, 17, fresh from winning “Artist to Watch” at the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards, has a new hit single out, “What About Love” which has received more than 19.5 million views on YouTube. Austin is currently touring with Taylor Swift. For additional information on the “Kids Kickoff” and the Austin Mahone event, visit Dolphins.com/finskids or call 888-Fins-Tix.
On Our Radar
- Data confirms what everyone in Miami already knows: Rent is too high
- Latino stars come out at New World Symphony
- Jennifer Lopez to perform free concert at Bayfront Park in support of Hillary Clinton
- Adele lends voice in support of Hillary Clinton in Miami
- Udonis Haslem opens Starbucks in Miami
- Which Miami neighborhood will be the next to be ‘Art-Washed’?
- Five reasons to not give up on the Miami Heat
- Larsa and Scottie Pippen to divorce after 19 years
- Boo Madea star Tyler Perry: I don't like Halloween
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey