Austin Mahone to perform at Miami Dolphins home opener
n an effort to attract younger fans, the Miami Dolphins have booked teen sensation Austin Mahone to perform at halftime at the team’s regular season home opener at Sun Life Stadium on Sept. 22. As part of the team’s Kids Kickoff campaign, tickets will sell for $15 for all youths ages 15 and younger with the purchase of an adult ticket to the game against the Atlanta Falcons. There will be a special "Austin Mahone" section at the stadium and 20 winners will be selected to be in the "mosh pit" around the stage for Mahone’s halftime performance. Mahone, 17, fresh from winning “Artist to Watch” at the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards, has a new hit single out, “What About Love” which has received more than 19.5 million views on YouTube. Austin is currently touring with Taylor Swift. For additional information on the “Kids Kickoff” and the Austin Mahone event, visit Dolphins.com/finskids or call 888-Fins-Tix.
On Our Radar
- Rick Ross celebrates 10 years of 'Port of Miami'
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika