Austin Mahone celebrates 18th birthday
Has a blast in Miami
Austin Mahone is 18, folks. So, seriously, time to lock up your daughters. The pop star lives in the Fort Lauderdale area and he’s got wheels. The What About Love singer’s birthday was Friday, so the weekend was full of festivities. That night, he went out to Prime Italian, where he was feted with a cake topped with a piano. On Saturday, the newly minted Justin Bieber collaborator rode around Miami Beach on a red and black Segway — yes, to match his Range Rover — posing for fans, aka Mahomies. Later, Austin tweeted to his 5.6 million followers that he went jet-skiing.
On Our Radar
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening
- Miami's (wannabe) adopted son David Beckham is 'Sexiest Man'
- Influence Miami at Bakehouse Art Complex