Austin Mahone celebrates 18th birthday
Has a blast in Miami
Austin Mahone is 18, folks. So, seriously, time to lock up your daughters. The pop star lives in the Fort Lauderdale area and he’s got wheels. The What About Love singer’s birthday was Friday, so the weekend was full of festivities. That night, he went out to Prime Italian, where he was feted with a cake topped with a piano. On Saturday, the newly minted Justin Bieber collaborator rode around Miami Beach on a red and black Segway — yes, to match his Range Rover — posing for fans, aka Mahomies. Later, Austin tweeted to his 5.6 million followers that he went jet-skiing.
On Our Radar
- Boca Raton's Ariana Grande splits from rapper
- Bryan "Birdman" Williams pays up
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade
- Here's your chance to audition for 'La Banda"
- Scott Eastwood talks 'The Longest Ride' from ranch in Davie