Austin Mahone celebrates 18th birthday
Has a blast in Miami
Austin Mahone is 18, folks. So, seriously, time to lock up your daughters. The pop star lives in the Fort Lauderdale area and he’s got wheels. The What About Love singer’s birthday was Friday, so the weekend was full of festivities. That night, he went out to Prime Italian, where he was feted with a cake topped with a piano. On Saturday, the newly minted Justin Bieber collaborator rode around Miami Beach on a red and black Segway — yes, to match his Range Rover — posing for fans, aka Mahomies. Later, Austin tweeted to his 5.6 million followers that he went jet-skiing.
On Our Radar
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach
- Models spotted at Swim Week
- Cool and crafty event at Aventura Mall
- Roselyn Sánchez dishes on ‘Devious Maids,’ singing and new Spanish comedy
- Local bachelor appears in the nude on reality show