Austin Mahone celebrates 18th birthday
Has a blast in Miami
Austin Mahone is 18, folks. So, seriously, time to lock up your daughters. The pop star lives in the Fort Lauderdale area and he’s got wheels. The What About Love singer’s birthday was Friday, so the weekend was full of festivities. That night, he went out to Prime Italian, where he was feted with a cake topped with a piano. On Saturday, the newly minted Justin Bieber collaborator rode around Miami Beach on a red and black Segway — yes, to match his Range Rover — posing for fans, aka Mahomies. Later, Austin tweeted to his 5.6 million followers that he went jet-skiing.
On Our Radar
- Madonna is kicking off her 35-city tour in Miami
- Hank Azaria playing emcee at local gala on Sunday night
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event
- Diana Nyad to re-create famous swim on stage
- Report: Rapper Vanilla Ice arrested