Austin Mahone celebrates 18th birthday
Has a blast in Miami
Austin Mahone is 18, folks. So, seriously, time to lock up your daughters. The pop star lives in the Fort Lauderdale area and he’s got wheels. The What About Love singer’s birthday was Friday, so the weekend was full of festivities. That night, he went out to Prime Italian, where he was feted with a cake topped with a piano. On Saturday, the newly minted Justin Bieber collaborator rode around Miami Beach on a red and black Segway — yes, to match his Range Rover — posing for fans, aka Mahomies. Later, Austin tweeted to his 5.6 million followers that he went jet-skiing.
On Our Radar
- Young magician to appear at Arsht gala
- Phil Collins set to perform at charity gala
- Soledad O'Brien at 'I Am Latino in America' conference
- Shaq to host Barry University bash
- Cindy Crawford in town for new book
- Miami Marlins VIPs focus on wellness
- Alex Rodriguez buys pricey condo
- Eberjey joins bra drive, gives discounts during October.
- Miami Heat's Amar's Stoudemire feted at The Forge
- Marlins Giancarlo Stanton becomes a Tag Heuer watch brand ambassador