Austin Leeds celebrates his birthday at DREAM
F.U.B.A.R presents the official birthday celebration for special guest DJ Austin Leeds at Dream Nightclub with special opening set by DJ Omar Diaz!
Miami’s own DJ Austin Leeds is celebrating his birthday at Dream Nightclub for a special edition of F.U.B.A.R Fridays. DJ Omar Diaz will kick off the night with a special opening set to get the crowd hyped in the main room while DJ Legacy holds it down in the upstairs candle room.
Austin Leeds is an amazing DJ; his sound is a mix of house and electro fused with intense tribal beats. His music is infectious, gets in your soul, and makes you want to shake and scream. His popularity skyrocketed in 2000 when he showed up on John Digweeds’ Bedrock label, soon after he was working with some of the biggest names in the electronic music scene; Erick Morillo, Oscar G, Deep Dish, and many more.
His latest collaboration with Nick Terranova (from Starkillers) has led to the production of singles “Can You Make Me Feel Like a Star”, “Shake Me, Rock Me”, “Discoteka” and many more that have all become massive hits, getting incredible airplay on radio and in the clubs. Whether in the studio or rocking it out on the turntables, Austin Leeds is force to be reckoned with.
A Miami native, he’s returned home to celebrate his birthday in the place where it all began for an out of control bash that will leave you wanting more. Join him tonight for an unforgettable night in honor of his birthday. Get ready to dance to the "Dirty Sounds" of Austin Leeds!
Doors open at 10pm; early arrival is suggested due to the high popularity of Austin Leeds; admission is $20 at the door, presale tickets are available at WantTickets.com for a price of $17.
- Fight nights, Derby days, comedy & Cinco de Mayo
- Oculto Manor transforms Soho Studios into fun-house of secrets
- Go Drink This: Desert Rose
- Ball & Chain presents new album series
- Oculto Manor takes over Soho, sunset cocktails at Seaspice, O, Miami circa 1981 & assorted earthiness
- Go Drink This: Blood Orange Mojito
- Moët & Chandon presents Seaspice's new cocktail hour
- The Forge brings back its famed Wednesday night party
- The Who - win a pair of tickets
- Dance-music pioneer Jellybean Benitez talks about Madonna, EDM, Studio 54 before event at PAMM