August Miami Wine Events
August Miami wine dinners: Where to eat, drink & mingle this month
August Miami wine dinners: Where to eat, drink & mingle this month...
Wynwood Kitchen & Bar is hosting a Duvel and Ommegang beer dinner on Thursday, Aug 16. Invet $65 per person and enjoy four beer-paired courses including shrimp crudo, marinated duck breast and molten chocolate cake. 2550 NW 2 Ave, Miami; 305-722-8959
Explore all things cocktails Tuesday, Aug 21 as db Bistro Moderne hosts a four-course cocktail-paired dinner. Drinks will feature Noelet Gin, Kappa Pisco, Don Julio and Ron Zacapa Rum. $75 per person; 255 Biscayne Blvd, Miami; 305-421-8800
Blue Collar serves up its second wine dinner Aug 22. The “CaliFOIEnia” dinner features a five-course, wine paired feast. Menu highlights include foie onion soup, scallop & foie paella and crispy skin duck breast. $95 per person; 6730 Biscayne Blvd, Miami; 305-756-0366
Sugarcane continues its Dinner with Friends series Monday, Aug 27 as chef Timon Balloo shares the kitchen with Clay Conley. Invest $110 and enjoy a six to eight course meal with beverage pairings. Upcoming dinners include Terry Zakarian (China Grill Management), Jeff McInnis (Yardbird) and Hedy Goldsmith (Michael’s Genuine).
3250 NE 1 Ave Miami; 786-369-0353
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day
- Who has Miami's favorite fried chicken?
- This local Haitian chef will be on Food Network — again