August Miami Wine Events
August Miami wine dinners: Where to eat, drink & mingle this month
August Miami wine dinners: Where to eat, drink & mingle this month...
Wynwood Kitchen & Bar is hosting a Duvel and Ommegang beer dinner on Thursday, Aug 16. Invet $65 per person and enjoy four beer-paired courses including shrimp crudo, marinated duck breast and molten chocolate cake. 2550 NW 2 Ave, Miami; 305-722-8959
Explore all things cocktails Tuesday, Aug 21 as db Bistro Moderne hosts a four-course cocktail-paired dinner. Drinks will feature Noelet Gin, Kappa Pisco, Don Julio and Ron Zacapa Rum. $75 per person; 255 Biscayne Blvd, Miami; 305-421-8800
Blue Collar serves up its second wine dinner Aug 22. The “CaliFOIEnia” dinner features a five-course, wine paired feast. Menu highlights include foie onion soup, scallop & foie paella and crispy skin duck breast. $95 per person; 6730 Biscayne Blvd, Miami; 305-756-0366
Sugarcane continues its Dinner with Friends series Monday, Aug 27 as chef Timon Balloo shares the kitchen with Clay Conley. Invest $110 and enjoy a six to eight course meal with beverage pairings. Upcoming dinners include Terry Zakarian (China Grill Management), Jeff McInnis (Yardbird) and Hedy Goldsmith (Michael’s Genuine).
3250 NE 1 Ave Miami; 786-369-0353
- Zak the Baker closed, reopens Friday
- "Celebrity" status won't get you into Eating House's sold-out 4/20 dinner
- 10 New Restaurants Coming Soon to Downtown Doral
- Game of Thrones-inspired dishes at Beaker & Gray
- O, Miami poetry shows up in local food
- Two for one: Barley chef to open pizza pop up in Dadeland
- Balans restaurant owner found dead
- Which Miami seafood chef won last weekend's pork cooking competition?
- New menu for Raleigh Hotel restaurant
- This Miami chef was named Food & Wine best new chef