Aubrey O'Day headlining burlesque show
Seminole Casino Coconut Creek
Love her or hate her, she's a knockout. Singer and TV reality star Aubrey O’Day will taunt and tease with The Knockouts Burlesque Show Friday night at Seminole Casino Coconut Creek, at the The Pavilion, 5550 NW 40th Street.
O’Day, a former member of Danity Kane, was recently a contestant on “The Celebrity Apprentice 5.” She has done features for GQ, In Touch and US Weekly and has modeled or Playboy, Blender’s 100 Hottest People and Maxim’s Top 100 List. She will soon release her debut EP Between Two Evils. The Knockouts Burlesque Show is an evening of glamorous girls and decadent burlesque dancing that builds intrigue by teasing its audience with bits and pieces that peel off one layer at a time. Highly entertaining and fast-paced, the spectacle dazzles with plenty of sparkle, tassels and props for more than an hour. The Knockouts perform under the direction of Emmy-nominated choreographer Glenn Douglas Packard who has worked with Michael Jackson, Usher and Destiny’s Child.
Show starts at 9 p.m.
On Our Radar
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach
- Models spotted at Swim Week
- Cool and crafty event at Aventura Mall
- Roselyn Sánchez dishes on ‘Devious Maids,’ singing and new Spanish comedy
- Local bachelor appears in the nude on reality show