Aubrey O'Day headlining burlesque show
Seminole Casino Coconut Creek
Love her or hate her, she's a knockout. Singer and TV reality star Aubrey O’Day will taunt and tease with The Knockouts Burlesque Show Friday night at Seminole Casino Coconut Creek, at the The Pavilion, 5550 NW 40th Street.
O’Day, a former member of Danity Kane, was recently a contestant on “The Celebrity Apprentice 5.” She has done features for GQ, In Touch and US Weekly and has modeled or Playboy, Blender’s 100 Hottest People and Maxim’s Top 100 List. She will soon release her debut EP Between Two Evils. The Knockouts Burlesque Show is an evening of glamorous girls and decadent burlesque dancing that builds intrigue by teasing its audience with bits and pieces that peel off one layer at a time. Highly entertaining and fast-paced, the spectacle dazzles with plenty of sparkle, tassels and props for more than an hour. The Knockouts perform under the direction of Emmy-nominated choreographer Glenn Douglas Packard who has worked with Michael Jackson, Usher and Destiny’s Child.
Show starts at 9 p.m.
On Our Radar
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening
- What's closed in Miami because of Hurricane Matthew
- La La Anthony in Miami trying out cocktails