Aubrey O'Day teases
Aubrey O'Day presents a special burlesque show at Mansion featuring music from DJ Ideal and EFX.
Friday is here again. YES! I’m already mapping out my assault on the weekend and this is one of the events worth checking out. Empire Events welcomes the infamous Aubrey O’Day to Mansion on Friday, May 21 for another episode of We Rock Hip Hop. The voluptuous blond will get frisky on stage for a special burlesque show for all to enjoy before dancing the night away to the best in hip-hop by resident DJ’s Ideal and EFX.
O'Day’s no stranger to baring it all - from her stint on the Las Vegas Peep Show (where she performed topless) to her spread in Playboy, she has no qualms about acting a little naughty. The former Danity Kane and MTV “Making the Band” member has been hard at work keeping herself busy with various projects. Her latest project; shaking that milkshake (literally). She partnered with Millions Of Milkshakes (the newest celeb hotspot) to create a signature shake that will benefit the Red Cross in efforts to help with the Haiti and Chile earthquake relief fund. In the promo video she was wearing nothing but a chef’s apron (all I can say is, if you got it, flaunt it).
Admission is $20 at the door or $23 in advance at WantTickets.com. It’s the end of the week and everyone’s looking to have some fun. And an early warning - the line is going to be crazy, so early arrival is strongly suggested and always dress to impress.
- Mad Decent Block Party tour kicks off in Fort Lauderdale
- Go Drink This: SushiSamba's Pisco Sour
- Exclusive: The historic Ball and Chain bar and live music venue returns to Little Havana in September
- Velvet Underground: The Stage welcomes Big Sam's Funky Nation for 'Soulfest Weekend' plus more poolside fashion flows at Fifty Miami
- Keep the party going after the sun sets on Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim in Miami
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - July 18 - 20
- Svedka Vodka challenges bartenders nationwide to compete in the first annual Svedka Shakedown in Miami Beach
- Velvet Underground: A daytime salute to Overtown with music and art and Swim Week cascades through South Beach
- Nicole Moudaber brings her sounds to Space on Saturday
- Party with Jenny McCarthy at E11even Miami Saturday night after "Dirty Sexy Funny"