Aubrey O'Day teases
Aubrey O'Day presents a special burlesque show at Mansion featuring music from DJ Ideal and EFX.
Friday is here again. YES! I’m already mapping out my assault on the weekend and this is one of the events worth checking out. Empire Events welcomes the infamous Aubrey O’Day to Mansion on Friday, May 21 for another episode of We Rock Hip Hop. The voluptuous blond will get frisky on stage for a special burlesque show for all to enjoy before dancing the night away to the best in hip-hop by resident DJ’s Ideal and EFX.
O'Day’s no stranger to baring it all - from her stint on the Las Vegas Peep Show (where she performed topless) to her spread in Playboy, she has no qualms about acting a little naughty. The former Danity Kane and MTV “Making the Band” member has been hard at work keeping herself busy with various projects. Her latest project; shaking that milkshake (literally). She partnered with Millions Of Milkshakes (the newest celeb hotspot) to create a signature shake that will benefit the Red Cross in efforts to help with the Haiti and Chile earthquake relief fund. In the promo video she was wearing nothing but a chef’s apron (all I can say is, if you got it, flaunt it).
Admission is $20 at the door or $23 in advance at WantTickets.com. It’s the end of the week and everyone’s looking to have some fun. And an early warning - the line is going to be crazy, so early arrival is strongly suggested and always dress to impress.
- Go Drink This: The Pink Lady
- Go Drink This: House-Bottled Pear and Hibiscus Cider
- Miami nightlife impresario Chris Paciello to open Rockwell nightclub in Miami Beach
- Charity cocktailing, tricking out, clam baking, jet setting, swining and dining, and salsa dancing
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: American Social in Brickell
- Go Drink This: Lemongrass Collins
- Four Seasons Brickell hosts End of Summer pool party
- Metro Railing, antique spicing, sommelier slamming, straycationing & Blocktoberfesting
- Go Drink This: Jalapeño & Tamarind Pisco Sour
- Cinema, celluloid, flicks, a new babe in Brickell named Marion & Mexican Independence Day