Attention: [Insert Top Chef Name Here] Downtown Miami Restaurant Space For Lease
Ready and waiting for the right chef
Hey, Thomas Keller, David Chang and all you A-list chefs who were either once rumored to be opening a restaurant in Miami or at least in the eyes and mouths of Miami's pickiest eaters should open in Miami, we've got the space for you. A prime location near epicurean hot spots Zuma and db Bistro Moderne. Just think - you could go for a Cuban coffee with Daniel Boulud in between services. How cool is that? Click here for a closer look at the listing.
- Morimoto South Beach opening October 1 and we have the menu!
- Top Chef Masters contestant Herb Wilson is executive chef of SoFi's forthcoming Red Ginger
- Michelle Bernstein to bring a little Crumb on Parchment to Miami Dolphins games
- Albert Trummer's Drawing Room Bar & Lounge to open at new Shelborne
- Seasalt & Pepper slammed with new lawsuits
- La Maison owes $12,922.69 in back rent
- Adria Alum opening Piripi in the Gables
- London's Coya opening on Brickell
- Unlimited tacos and beer for $18.21 debuts at Toro Toro
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar