Attention: [Insert Top Chef Name Here] Downtown Miami Restaurant Space For Lease
Ready and waiting for the right chef
Hey, Thomas Keller, David Chang and all you A-list chefs who were either once rumored to be opening a restaurant in Miami or at least in the eyes and mouths of Miami's pickiest eaters should open in Miami, we've got the space for you. A prime location near epicurean hot spots Zuma and db Bistro Moderne. Just think - you could go for a Cuban coffee with Daniel Boulud in between services. How cool is that? Click here for a closer look at the listing.
- BLT Steak losing the B and adding Seafood to become LT Steak & Seafood
- Grilling this weekend? Here are a grillmaster's '10 Commandments'
- The Stones, McCartney, Dylan & DeRosa! Izzy's Fish & Oyster's Jamie DeRosa repping Miami at The Desert Trip
- The #FoieLife:Chef Jeremiah's Duck Duck Goose quacking in Wynwood June
- 5 last-minute Mother's Day brunches in Miami
- A night of dishing on Miami's culinary scene at Wynwood Yard
- Extra Ordinary: Vandy Vanderwarker of Charleston's The Ordinary shucking up at Mignonette in May
- Blue Collar restaurant hosting 2016 Matzo Chase - a scavenger hunt in Miami
- Richard Hales opening Bird & Bone Hot Chicken & Ribs at The Wynwood Yard
- Now Closed: The Oceanaire Seafood Room. Coming Soon to Mary Brickell Village: "Another Landry's concept"