Attention: [Insert Top Chef Name Here] Downtown Miami Restaurant Space For Lease
Ready and waiting for the right chef
Hey, Thomas Keller, David Chang and all you A-list chefs who were either once rumored to be opening a restaurant in Miami or at least in the eyes and mouths of Miami's pickiest eaters should open in Miami, we've got the space for you. A prime location near epicurean hot spots Zuma and db Bistro Moderne. Just think - you could go for a Cuban coffee with Daniel Boulud in between services. How cool is that? Click here for a closer look at the listing.
- High end Kaori by Walter Martino opening in Brickell area February 23
- Juvia's Japanese sibling Sushi Garage opens in Miami's Sunset Harbor 'hood
- Now open: Coconut Grove's Spasso--"Simple, honest, brutal food"
- Food Network UK star Andy Bates brings "refined British pub food" to A&E District with 3-day pop up
- Blair Wilson, Mike Isabella, Jennifer Carroll, George Pagnois headline Surfcomber food fest
- The Bridge Cocktail Bar's December takeover of The Local Craft Food & Drink
- Kevin Cory transforms NAOE sibling into N Shabu Shabu
- Alinea in Residence comes to Miami: Chef Grant Achatz to pop up at Faena Miami Beach
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant