Attention: [Insert Top Chef Name Here] Downtown Miami Restaurant Space For Lease
Ready and waiting for the right chef
Hey, Thomas Keller, David Chang and all you A-list chefs who were either once rumored to be opening a restaurant in Miami or at least in the eyes and mouths of Miami's pickiest eaters should open in Miami, we've got the space for you. A prime location near epicurean hot spots Zuma and db Bistro Moderne. Just think - you could go for a Cuban coffee with Daniel Boulud in between services. How cool is that? Click here for a closer look at the listing.
- Coya Miami opening Thursday, February 19
- 3.5 star review can't keep 27 open; Broken Shaker, restaurant shut temporarily at Freehand
- Wynwood Diner opening in March
- Chef Jeremiah opening in Aventura Mall & joining Grant Achatz's restaurant rez system Tock
- BREAKING: Hedy Goldsmith leaving The Genuine Hospitality Group, relocating to LA
- STK's 'more accessible' sibling STK Rebel opening in downtown Miami
- Crumb on Parchment alum Nicole Votano tapped as Fooq's executive chef
- Chef Art Smith is giving away #101GayWeddings at James Royal Palm during #SOBEWFF
- Lucky Strike bowling lanes on Miami Beach closes; Trader Joe's moving in?
- Armadillo Cafe to open in Boca Raton