Asian & Latin American street food reinvented at BLOOM in Wynwood, opening this month
Ex Nobu & Makoto chefs join forces with Guatemalan restaurateurs to open BLOOM
Opening in Wynwood in the former Dorissa of Miami garmento space on July 13 is BLOOM, an Asian and Latin American restaurant by ex Nobu chef Ricky Sauri and former Makoto sous chef Sergio Rivera Alamo, who promise to reinvent both cultures' versions of street and market food. On that menu: Tuna Yuke Seaweed "Tacos," Coban Adobo Kobe Skirt Steak, and Braised Oxtail Rice Tamale. A cocktail menu has been created by Soho Beach House head mixologist Chris Hudnall. The restaurant's co-owners Jose Miguel Sarti and Sebastian Stahl hail from Guatemala.
- From 1826 to 50 Eggs: Danny Grant to helm 'two new concepts' for John Kunkel's growing culinary empire
- Exclusive! Top Chef Masters' Patricia Yeo is Khong River House's new executive chef
- Japanese speakeasy BLK Orchid opening at Townhouse Hotel Oct. 17
- Coyo Taco Wynwood opening mid November
- Kris Wessel's A.I.R. near Lincoln Road closing after less than 2 months
- Miami Smokers opening retail shop & deli in Little Havana
- Chef Jeremiah's swinesational P.I.G. 5 lineup announced!
- Tickets now on sale for LUCKYRICE Festival's 5th Anniversary by Bombay Sapphire East and hosted by Masaharu Morimoto
- The Rumor Mill: Brad Kilgore leaving J&G Grill? Danny Grant out at 1826? Taperia Raca & more
- Giorgio Rapicavoli’s Taperia Raca sold, closed