Asian & Latin American street food reinvented at BLOOM in Wynwood, opening this month
Ex Nobu & Makoto chefs join forces with Guatemalan restaurateurs to open BLOOM
Opening in Wynwood in the former Dorissa of Miami garmento space on July 13 is BLOOM, an Asian and Latin American restaurant by ex Nobu chef Ricky Sauri and former Makoto sous chef Sergio Rivera Alamo, who promise to reinvent both cultures' versions of street and market food. On that menu: Tuna Yuke Seaweed "Tacos," Coban Adobo Kobe Skirt Steak, and Braised Oxtail Rice Tamale. A cocktail menu has been created by Soho Beach House head mixologist Chris Hudnall. The restaurant's co-owners Jose Miguel Sarti and Sebastian Stahl hail from Guatemala.
- Dinner in Paradise: Homestead farm's chef lineup is out!
- Morimoto South Beach opening October 1 and we have the menu!
- Top Chef Masters contestant Herb Wilson is executive chef of SoFi's forthcoming Red Ginger
- Michelle Bernstein to bring a little Crumb on Parchment to Miami Dolphins games
- Albert Trummer's Drawing Room Bar & Lounge to open at new Shelborne
- Seasalt & Pepper slammed with new lawsuits
- La Maison owes $12,922.69 in back rent
- Adria Alum opening Piripi in the Gables
- London's Coya opening on Brickell
- Unlimited tacos and beer for $18.21 debuts at Toro Toro