Asian & Latin American street food reinvented at BLOOM in Wynwood, opening this month
Ex Nobu & Makoto chefs join forces with Guatemalan restaurateurs to open BLOOM
Opening in Wynwood in the former Dorissa of Miami garmento space on July 13 is BLOOM, an Asian and Latin American restaurant by ex Nobu chef Ricky Sauri and former Makoto sous chef Sergio Rivera Alamo, who promise to reinvent both cultures' versions of street and market food. On that menu: Tuna Yuke Seaweed "Tacos," Coban Adobo Kobe Skirt Steak, and Braised Oxtail Rice Tamale. A cocktail menu has been created by Soho Beach House head mixologist Chris Hudnall. The restaurant's co-owners Jose Miguel Sarti and Sebastian Stahl hail from Guatemala.
2751 N. Miami Ave.
- 5 last-minute Mother's Day brunches in Miami
- A night of dishing on Miami's culinary scene at Wynwood Yard
- Extra Ordinary: Vandy Vanderwarker of Charleston's The Ordinary shucking up at Mignonette in May
- Blue Collar restaurant hosting 2016 Matzo Chase - a scavenger hunt in Miami
- Richard Hales opening Bird & Bone Hot Chicken & Ribs at The Wynwood Yard
- Now Closed: The Oceanaire Seafood Room. Coming Soon to Mary Brickell Village: "Another Landry's concept"
- Norwegian DJ Kygo's just desserts at Komodo
- Top Chef Paul Qui of Faena Hotel's heralded Pao arrested for alleged drug-fueled assault on girlfriend
- Bachour Bakery + Bistro opening March 25 on Brickell
- High end Kaori by Walter Martino opening in Brickell area February 23