Asia de Cuba Update
Feast on new prix fixe menus at Asia de Cuba
Asia de Cuba
Mondrian South Beach
1100 West Ave, Miami Beach
Asia de Cuba does the prix fixe dance this month as it rolls out a new $45 dinner menu and a new $28 Sunday brunch menu. The dinner menu features calamari salad ‘Asia de Cuba’ and miso cured Alaskan black cod while brunch highlights signature Ropa Vieja “Vaca Frita Style” and Spanish style breakfast tortillas. Both meals earn you discounted valet with validation ($10 at dinner, $5 at brunch). Dinenr begins immediately, brunch Nov 7.
- The List: Corsair's Scott Conant
- Chef changes at Verde, Steak 954, Makoto
- The List: Casa D'Angelo's Angelo Elia
- South Beach openings: Soho Bay, David's Cafe, a new Dewey's, Bodega, Chicken Kitchen, La Savina
- Christmas and NYE 2014: A Holiday Dining Guide for Miami and South Florida
- Dewey LoSasso to run new restaurant at Schnebly Winery and Miami Brewing Co.
- American Social now open in Brickell
- Cibo Wine Bar expands to South Beach
- Top 10 most popular Miami food/drink places on Instagram in 2014
- The List: The Dutch's Conor Hanlon