Asia de Cuba Update
Feast on new prix fixe menus at Asia de Cuba
Asia de Cuba does the prix fixe dance this month as it rolls out a new $45 dinner menu and a new $28 Sunday brunch menu. The dinner menu features calamari salad ‘Asia de Cuba’ and miso cured Alaskan black cod while brunch highlights signature Ropa Vieja “Vaca Frita Style” and Spanish style breakfast tortillas. Both meals earn you discounted valet with validation ($10 at dinner, $5 at brunch). Dinenr begins immediately, brunch Nov 7.
Asia de Cuba
Mondrian South Beach
1100 West Ave, Miami Beach
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day
- Who has Miami's favorite fried chicken?
- This local Haitian chef will be on Food Network — again
- A reason for Miami foodies to drive north to Palm Beach