Asia de Cuba Update
Feast on new prix fixe menus at Asia de Cuba
Asia de Cuba
Mondrian South Beach
1100 West Ave, Miami Beach
Asia de Cuba does the prix fixe dance this month as it rolls out a new $45 dinner menu and a new $28 Sunday brunch menu. The dinner menu features calamari salad ‘Asia de Cuba’ and miso cured Alaskan black cod while brunch highlights signature Ropa Vieja “Vaca Frita Style” and Spanish style breakfast tortillas. Both meals earn you discounted valet with validation ($10 at dinner, $5 at brunch). Dinenr begins immediately, brunch Nov 7.
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo