Ashley Tisdale celebrates at bachelorette party
Disney star getting married
Disney actress Ashley Tisdale just celebrated her upcoming wedding in Miami Beach with a weekend-long bachelorette party attended by High School Musical co-star Vanessa Hudgens. Tisdale, 28, the former child actress who also starred in Scary Movie 5 and sitcoms such as The Suite Life of Zack & Cody, and her buds rocked seriously tiny bikinis aboard their rent-a-yacht Bess Times. Tisdale even appeared in a wedding-style dress. She’s set to marry rock-and-roller Christopher French, the frontman of the band Annie Automatic, sometime in the next few weeks.
On Our Radar
- Florida girl Megan Fox: Miami has changed so much
- South Florida's Johnny Depp in divorce drama
- Win a ride on the Flying Cucumber blimp on June 2
- 5 Colombian locations in Miami that Seleccion Colombia should visit
- Did your name make the list of names for the 2016 Hurricane Season?
- Blac Chyna slams body shamers
- Tracy Morgan: I feel good
- How to Do Miami Like These 9 Celebs
- Brett Ratner back home in Miami Beach
- Dance pop singer Erika Jayne performing in Wynwood