Ashley Tisdale celebrates at bachelorette party
Disney star getting married
Disney actress Ashley Tisdale just celebrated her upcoming wedding in Miami Beach with a weekend-long bachelorette party attended by High School Musical co-star Vanessa Hudgens. Tisdale, 28, the former child actress who also starred in Scary Movie 5 and sitcoms such as The Suite Life of Zack & Cody, and her buds rocked seriously tiny bikinis aboard their rent-a-yacht Bess Times. Tisdale even appeared in a wedding-style dress. She’s set to marry rock-and-roller Christopher French, the frontman of the band Annie Automatic, sometime in the next few weeks.
On Our Radar
- Boca Raton's Ariana Grande splits from rapper
- Bryan "Birdman" Williams pays up
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade
- Here's your chance to audition for 'La Banda"
- Scott Eastwood talks 'The Longest Ride' from ranch in Davie