Arts in the Park: Octoberfest
Calling all frauleins! Celebrate Octoberfest this weekend with Arts in the Park.
Arts in the Park Octoberfest
Friday, October 1 from 7 p.m.- Midnight
Saturday, October 2 from 2 p.m. - Midnight
Ponce Circle Park
2800 Ponce de Leon Blvd, Coral Gables
Arts in the Park kicks off Octoberfest with a two-day event at Ponce Circle Park featuring music, art, pretzels, wursts and plenty of beer.
The fun starts Friday evening with a performance by Fusik, a B-boy dance battle, jazz by Shamarr Allen and a concert by Cuban jam band Conjunto Progreso.
Saturday the festival starts at 2 p.m. and features the dueling pianos of Hal Roland, authentic German food, activities for the kids, Samuel Adams beer gardens, contests and more. Bust out the lederhosen and bar maid costumes because prizes will be given those who best represent the Octoberfest spirit.
See and Do
- Yoga del Barrio comes to jugofresh
- Earth Day, spring parties, egg hunts and Munchkin Fun's 10 other fun things to do this week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - April 11-13
- Egg hunts, photo ops & Munchkin Fun's top picks for Easter 2014
- Miami Beach Gay Pride takes over South Beach this weekend
- Choreographer Trey McIntyre brings community and artistic inspiration from Boise to Miami
- Deering Estate Festival of the Arts offers three days of events
- Heineken TransAtlantic Festival trae excelencia rockera a Miami Beach
- Heineken Transatlantic Festival brings global sounds to Miami
- PhilanthroFest Outdoor Festival returns to Wolfson Campus