Arts in the Park: Octoberfest
Calling all frauleins! Celebrate Octoberfest this weekend with Arts in the Park.
Arts in the Park Octoberfest
Friday, October 1 from 7 p.m.- Midnight
Saturday, October 2 from 2 p.m. - Midnight
Ponce Circle Park
2800 Ponce de Leon Blvd, Coral Gables
Arts in the Park kicks off Octoberfest with a two-day event at Ponce Circle Park featuring music, art, pretzels, wursts and plenty of beer.
The fun starts Friday evening with a performance by Fusik, a B-boy dance battle, jazz by Shamarr Allen and a concert by Cuban jam band Conjunto Progreso.
Saturday the festival starts at 2 p.m. and features the dueling pianos of Hal Roland, authentic German food, activities for the kids, Samuel Adams beer gardens, contests and more. Bust out the lederhosen and bar maid costumes because prizes will be given those who best represent the Octoberfest spirit.
See and Do
- Memorial Day Weekend Events - 2015
- Haitian Book Fair to celebrate Caribbean culture for 3rd year
- Annie, Open Play & Freebie Fun: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks for Memorial Day Week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 15-17
- Haitian Compas Festival encores at Sun Life Stadium with System Band and many more
- Siempre Flamenco hosts Cafe Cantante at the South Miami-Dade Cultural Arts Center
- The Rhythm Foundation's Dance Band Night kicks off with The French Horn
- What if Works presents Chekhov's 'The Cherry Orchard'
- S'mores, the Hunger Games & Annie: Munchkin Fun's Top picks May 11-17
- A more modest ‘Anything Goes’ docks at the Broward Center