Arts in the Park: Octoberfest
Calling all frauleins! Celebrate Octoberfest this weekend with Arts in the Park.
Arts in the Park Octoberfest
Friday, October 1 from 7 p.m.- Midnight
Saturday, October 2 from 2 p.m. - Midnight
Ponce Circle Park
2800 Ponce de Leon Blvd, Coral Gables
Arts in the Park kicks off Octoberfest with a two-day event at Ponce Circle Park featuring music, art, pretzels, wursts and plenty of beer.
The fun starts Friday evening with a performance by Fusik, a B-boy dance battle, jazz by Shamarr Allen and a concert by Cuban jam band Conjunto Progreso.
Saturday the festival starts at 2 p.m. and features the dueling pianos of Hal Roland, authentic German food, activities for the kids, Samuel Adams beer gardens, contests and more. Bust out the lederhosen and bar maid costumes because prizes will be given those who best represent the Octoberfest spirit.
See and Do
- Coconut Grove Saturday Organic Market
- Yellow Green Farmers Market
- Miami Famers Market Guide
- South Florida Farmers Market Guide
- Poolside movies, American Girl fun, ET & Munchkin Fun's 10 picks for the week
- A Day Trip to the Florida Keys
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 22-24
- Vizcaya’s Secret Garden restored to its natural splendor
- Stories, school fun & Munchkin Fun's 10 top picks for this week
- Hess Select South Beach Seafood Festival arrives Oct. 22-25 on Miami Beach