Arts in the Park: Octoberfest
Calling all frauleins! Celebrate Octoberfest this weekend with Arts in the Park.
Arts in the Park Octoberfest
Friday, October 1 from 7 p.m.- Midnight
Saturday, October 2 from 2 p.m. - Midnight
Ponce Circle Park
2800 Ponce de Leon Blvd, Coral Gables
Arts in the Park kicks off Octoberfest with a two-day event at Ponce Circle Park featuring music, art, pretzels, wursts and plenty of beer.
The fun starts Friday evening with a performance by Fusik, a B-boy dance battle, jazz by Shamarr Allen and a concert by Cuban jam band Conjunto Progreso.
Saturday the festival starts at 2 p.m. and features the dueling pianos of Hal Roland, authentic German food, activities for the kids, Samuel Adams beer gardens, contests and more. Bust out the lederhosen and bar maid costumes because prizes will be given those who best represent the Octoberfest spirit.
See and Do
- Cinderella, robots, date night & Munchkin Fun's top 10 picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 18-20
- Overtown Music and Arts Festival 2014
- Ice cream parties, kids carnivals & Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 11-13
- Colombian mangoes will be the star at this weekend’s Mango Festival at Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden
- Dennis Miller performs Sunday with Dana Carvey at Seminole Hard Rock
- Free movies, camp, crafts & Munchkin Fun's top picks for your post-holiday week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 4-6
- Fireworks, festivals, parades & Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week