Arts in the Park: Octoberfest
Calling all frauleins! Celebrate Octoberfest this weekend with Arts in the Park.
Arts in the Park Octoberfest
Friday, October 1 from 7 p.m.- Midnight
Saturday, October 2 from 2 p.m. - Midnight
Ponce Circle Park
2800 Ponce de Leon Blvd, Coral Gables
Arts in the Park kicks off Octoberfest with a two-day event at Ponce Circle Park featuring music, art, pretzels, wursts and plenty of beer.
The fun starts Friday evening with a performance by Fusik, a B-boy dance battle, jazz by Shamarr Allen and a concert by Cuban jam band Conjunto Progreso.
Saturday the festival starts at 2 p.m. and features the dueling pianos of Hal Roland, authentic German food, activities for the kids, Samuel Adams beer gardens, contests and more. Bust out the lederhosen and bar maid costumes because prizes will be given those who best represent the Octoberfest spirit.
See and Do
- 7 Worst Traffic Nightmares of Miami
- 5 Worst Visitors People in Miami Receive in the Winter
- Ayikodans offers a prayer in the form of dance for its sixth season at the Arsht Center
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 5-7
- Skateboards and jazz collide this weekend at YoungArts campus
- 14 Events You Can't Miss in Miami in March 2016
- Actors’ Playhouse Company turns out a dazzling version of the musical ‘West Side Story’
- Latest touring version of the Tony-winning musical 'Book of Mormon' is a delight
- ‘The Nether’ raises provocative questions about the dark side of the web
- Slow Burn Theatre Company’s ‘Violet’ is a musical about the scars we carry