“Arts & Crafts” at Buck15
Buck15 hosts round two of its Arts & Crafts series. This month the artists will tackle sneakers.
“Arts & Crafts” Series at Buck15; through September
September Awards Party: Tuesday, September 28 at 11:30pm
Buck15, 707 Lincoln Lane, Miami Beach; www.buck15.net
Wake up your muse and participate in Buck15's annual "Arts & Crafts" series, where local artists submit their creations usings a specified item (sneakers, t-shirts, skateboards). Sneakers are next in line.
Locals who want to participate can pick up a white Puma sneaker beginning September 1st, the deadline for completed works is the 13th of September. The sneakers will be hung on the walls of Buck15 and patrons will have up until the 28th of September to vote for their favorite piece. The winners will be announced that Tuesday evening at 11:30 p.m. First place winner will be awarded a $75 gift certificate to La Epoca Department Store in downtown. Second place winner will receive a $75 bar comp at Buck15 to be used by October 28, 2010 and third place winner will receive a $25 Miss Yip gift certificate.
See and Do
- Dennis Miller performs Sunday with Dana Carvey at Seminole Hard Rock
- Free movies, camp, crafts & Munchkin Fun's top picks for your post-holiday week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 4-6
- Fireworks, festivals, parades & Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- Florida Supercon: Top Five Things to Do
- Miami Events - July 2014
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - June 27-29
- Jungle Island hosts 99.9 Kiss Country Music Festival on the Fourth of July
- Nikki Beach hosts bacon bash on July 5
- Out in the Tropics fest presents poetry, dance and postmodern flamenco