“Arts & Crafts” at Buck15
Buck15 hosts round two of its Arts & Crafts series. This month the artists will tackle sneakers.
Wake up your muse and participate in Buck15's annual "Arts & Crafts" series, where local artists submit their creations usings a specified item (sneakers, t-shirts, skateboards). Sneakers are next in line.
Locals who want to participate can pick up a white Puma sneaker beginning September 1st, the deadline for completed works is the 13th of September. The sneakers will be hung on the walls of Buck15 and patrons will have up until the 28th of September to vote for their favorite piece. The winners will be announced that Tuesday evening at 11:30 p.m. First place winner will be awarded a $75 gift certificate to La Epoca Department Store in downtown. Second place winner will receive a $75 bar comp at Buck15 to be used by October 28, 2010 and third place winner will receive a $25 Miss Yip gift certificate.
“Arts & Crafts” Series at Buck15; through September
September Awards Party: Tuesday, September 28 at 11:30pm
Buck15, 707 Lincoln Lane, Miami Beach; www.buck15.net
See and Do
- 7 Best Spots in Miami to get Ice Cream and Frozen Treats
- 5 Quintessential Palm Beach Experiences You Can Have this Weekend
- Ultimate Guide to Broward County Museums
- 11 Places to Listen to Live Music Every Night in Miami
- 9 ways to know you are at a Miami baby shower
- 5 places to cool down in Miami
- Miami voted best city for facial hair - free trims this weekend for all
- Ultimate Guide to Miami's Museums
- 10 ways to know you are at a Miami wedding
- 5 Miami neighborhoods that are developing arts communities