“Arts & Crafts” at Buck15
Buck15 hosts round two of its Arts & Crafts series. This month the artists will tackle sneakers.
“Arts & Crafts” Series at Buck15; through September
September Awards Party: Tuesday, September 28 at 11:30pm
Buck15, 707 Lincoln Lane, Miami Beach; www.buck15.net
Wake up your muse and participate in Buck15's annual "Arts & Crafts" series, where local artists submit their creations usings a specified item (sneakers, t-shirts, skateboards). Sneakers are next in line.
Locals who want to participate can pick up a white Puma sneaker beginning September 1st, the deadline for completed works is the 13th of September. The sneakers will be hung on the walls of Buck15 and patrons will have up until the 28th of September to vote for their favorite piece. The winners will be announced that Tuesday evening at 11:30 p.m. First place winner will be awarded a $75 gift certificate to La Epoca Department Store in downtown. Second place winner will receive a $75 bar comp at Buck15 to be used by October 28, 2010 and third place winner will receive a $25 Miss Yip gift certificate.
See and Do
- Seaon of the Arts: Top theater events of 2014-15
- Disney on ice, mini camps & specialty crafts - Munchkin Fun's picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 19-21
- Pop-Up Parks Sprout in Downtown Miami Parking Spaces on Friday
- Port-au-Prince Jazz fest comes to Little Haiti Cultural Center
- Flamenco legend Antonio Canales performs with 'Siudy Between Worlds' at the Arsht Center
- Disney's 'Worlds of Fantasy' skates into Miami
- Pigs Do Fly's 'Fifty Plus: A New Attitude' at Empire Stage brings a new batch of short plays
- Disney on Ice giveaways, kids cooking & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- PAMM hosts monthly Free Second Saturdays event