Artist unveils mural at pawn shop opening in Midtown Miami
Like shows like Antique Roadshow, Pawn Brokers and Hardcore Pawn? You may want get over to Midtown Miami next Saturday during Wynwood Art Walk.
The Midtown Pawn Boutique will have its grand opening from 6 to 9 p.m. with a few sets by DJ Maximus 3000. Bring an "asset" to the party to have it appraised; experts will be on site educating guests on "the story of their stuff."
In a release, the place is described as "like the Neiman Marcus of Pawn, the Mercedes-Benz of Pawn, the Tiffany’s of Pawn.
The store "is the complete opposite of the dark, cluttered, seedy places you may have seen on Law & Order or in the movies."
Local artist Diana Contreras will unveil a mural for the location.
Address: 261 NW 36th St.
On Our Radar
- A look at Pitbull's style evolution
- The 5 most affordable ways to get around South Beach
- Draya Michele debuts Mint Swim collection in Miami, shows off curves at the beach
- What Adrienne Bailon wears to the beach
- Carlos Ponce: I would never run for president
- Emma Roberts: I need to visit Miami more often
- Pitbull makes Miami look good in 'Sexy Beaches' video
- 7 cool booths to visit at Agenda Miami
- 5 ways Colombians in Miami celebrated their independence day
- 5 Things We Loved at Premios Juventud