Artist unveils mural at pawn shop opening in Midtown Miami
Like shows like Antique Roadshow, Pawn Brokers and Hardcore Pawn? You may want get over to Midtown Miami next Saturday during Wynwood Art Walk.
The Midtown Pawn Boutique will have its grand opening from 6 to 9 p.m. with a few sets by DJ Maximus 3000. Bring an "asset" to the party to have it appraised; experts will be on site educating guests on "the story of their stuff."
In a release, the place is described as "like the Neiman Marcus of Pawn, the Mercedes-Benz of Pawn, the Tiffany’s of Pawn.
The store "is the complete opposite of the dark, cluttered, seedy places you may have seen on Law & Order or in the movies."
Local artist Diana Contreras will unveil a mural for the location.
Address: 261 NW 36th St.
On Our Radar
- Boca Raton's Ariana Grande splits from rapper
- Bryan "Birdman" Williams pays up
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade
- Here's your chance to audition for 'La Banda"
- Scott Eastwood talks 'The Longest Ride' from ranch in Davie