Artist unveils mural at pawn shop opening in Midtown Miami
Like shows like Antique Roadshow, Pawn Brokers and Hardcore Pawn? You may want get over to Midtown Miami next Saturday during Wynwood Art Walk.
The Midtown Pawn Boutique will have its grand opening from 6 to 9 p.m. with a few sets by DJ Maximus 3000. Bring an "asset" to the party to have it appraised; experts will be on site educating guests on "the story of their stuff."
In a release, the place is described as "like the Neiman Marcus of Pawn, the Mercedes-Benz of Pawn, the Tiffany’s of Pawn.
The store "is the complete opposite of the dark, cluttered, seedy places you may have seen on Law & Order or in the movies."
Local artist Diana Contreras will unveil a mural for the location.
Address: 261 NW 36th St.
On Our Radar
- Enrique Iglesias faces misdemeanor charges
- Jason Derulo talks new album, influences
- It's decision time for Dwyane Wade
- Launch party for Moscai hosted at The W
- Soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo spotted at W Hotel
- Magic Mike XXL stars at Miami Walk of Fame ceremony
- Irie Weekend a success
- Report: Prince Royce needs to pay up
- Real Housewives couple sue
- Kylie Jenner makes appearance at Sugar Factory