Artist feels like a princess
She created a wax sculpture of Prince William
Jennifer Rubell has tapped into her childhood-princess fantasies and made a wax look-alike of Prince Charming, um, William. “For Americans, they’re just the embodiment of a fairy tale,” Rubell said of Wills and fiancée Kate Middleton on Tuesday’s Today show. The Miami artist appeared to show off the six-foot-three hunk, which she titled Engagement. He wears a vintage suit and Diana’s famed sapphire ring on his sleeve so visitors to the London gallery where it’s showing can slip their fingers in. Want him for yourself? The statue is $125,000 (www.Stephen Friedman.com). Just keep him away from the stove.
On Our Radar
- David Beckham canvasing Miami again?
- Paris Hilton on the red carpet
- Kathie Lee Gifford at Boca Bachannal
- Ex Real Housewives of Miami star arrested
- Local chef a contestant on 'Hell's Kitchen'
- Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons in Miami
- Dan Aykroyd making stops in Broward
- Scott Disick set to appear at Crazy Horse in Pompano Beach
- Toni Braxton meets up with the Wades at benefit
- Sir Richard Branson takes in Formula E