ArtCenter/South Florida Studio Crawl presents Miami/New York group show
Two buildings replete with work by artists both local and international, ArtCenter's Saturday evening Studio Crawl will gives the public a peek at what their residents have been creating.
This Saturday from 7-11 p.m., take a stroll through ArtCenter/South Florida’s two buildings, replete with work from artists from around the globe and down the street. Now on display in the Richard Shack Gallery (800 Lincoln Rd.) is its newest exhibition, ‘I-95 South,’ a group show that brings together seven emerging artists (Luis Pinto’s work ‘To Send Someone Off’ is pictured) based in Miami and New York whose works explore the importance of place and how the artists are influenced by and interact with their environment, be it the urban landscapes of Wynwood or Brooklyn.
ArtCenter/South Florida Studio Crawl
7-11 p.m. Saturday
800, 924 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach
See and Do
- 16 Culture Events in Miami to Keep You Socially Fit May 1 - 15
- 7 events in Miami for the budget-conscious - April 29-May 1
- 11 events not to miss in Miami in May 2016
- 11 free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - April 22-24
- What if 'Game of Thrones' were recast with famous Floridians?
- 7 things to do with your kids in the Florida Keys
- 5 Reasons to go to Wynwood Life
- Brickell City Centre Brings Farmers Market to Brickell
- 6 free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - April 15-17
- Country music and ocean conservation converge at Tortuga Music Festival