ArtCenter/South Florida Studio Crawl presents Miami/New York group show
Two buildings replete with work by artists both local and international, ArtCenter's Saturday evening Studio Crawl will gives the public a peek at what their residents have been creating.
ArtCenter/South Florida Studio Crawl
7-11 p.m. Saturday
800, 924 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach
This Saturday from 7-11 p.m., take a stroll through ArtCenter/South Florida’s two buildings, replete with work from artists from around the globe and down the street. Now on display in the Richard Shack Gallery (800 Lincoln Rd.) is its newest exhibition, ‘I-95 South,’ a group show that brings together seven emerging artists (Luis Pinto’s work ‘To Send Someone Off’ is pictured) based in Miami and New York whose works explore the importance of place and how the artists are influenced by and interact with their environment, be it the urban landscapes of Wynwood or Brooklyn.
See and Do
- Turkey trots, holiday parades & airport survival: Munchkin Fun's top picks for Thanksgiving week
- Broward presents a revamped 'Phantom of the Opera'
- Marvel Universe LIVE! superheroes and villains invade South Florida this weekend
- Alliance Theatre Lab’s 'The Originals' presents solo shows
- FUNDarte’s ‘Writing in Sand’ looks at Miami’s migrant women
- Freebie fun, Thanksgiving parties & Book Fair tips: Munchkin Fun's top picks for Nov 17-21
- Mike Birbiglia, the master of long-form levity, heads to the Arsht Center on Nov. 20
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Nov. 14-16
- ‘This American Life’ creator Ira Glass does mash-up with modern dancers to open Book Fair
- Book Fair fun, freebies & parades: Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week