ArtCenter/South Florida hosts its winningART: the pARTy raffle this Saturday
Savvy art lovers can snag some original pieces by the resident artists of ArtCenter/South Florida at their winningART fundraiser this Saturday.
winningART: the pARTy
Saturday, March 16, 7-11 p.m.
800-810 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach
Admission $30; raffle tickets are $20 each; VIP tickets are $100 and include admission for two plus five raffle tickets.
Since 1984 ArtCenter/South Florida (800-810 Lincoln Road) has been the home to more than 1,000 artists who have used the prime real estate on Lincoln Road as their headquarters as they cultivated their creativity. This Saturday from 7-11 p.m. the institution hosts winningART: the pARTy, a raffle of 41 works donated by resident artists with the proceeds helping to fund ArtCenter/South Florida as it carries out its mission of providing affordable studios, programming and work space for professional artists.
Attendees can buy a $20 ticket for each individual work that they wish to win (until 9 p.m.) or get a jump start on the bidding by buying tickets online prior to the event. The odds of winning depend on how many tickets are purchased for each piece but the cumulative value of the works donated this year by resident artists is over $100,000. For only $20, you could walk away with a real treasure. Admission to the pARTy is $30; VIP tickets are $100 and include admission for two plus five raffle tickets. The pARTy will feature live flamenco, sultry CircX performances plus a DJ.
All of the works donated by the resident artists are on exhibit at ArtCenter’s Richard Shack Gallery at 800 Lincoln Road and the collection of works may also be viewed online at artcentersf.org/winningart.
See and Do
- 15 things to do with the kids Oct 5-11: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Oct. 2-4
- Miami Events - October 2015
- Wizard World Comic Con takes over the Broward Convention Center
- 15 things to do with the kids Sept 28 - Oct 4: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- Ultimate guide to luxury seats at Miami’s Sun Life Stadium
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 25-27
- House of Horrors kicks off this weekend with a concert by Silentó
- Bay Skate rolls back into Bayfront Park with a free skating party
- Broward County celebrates its 100 year anniversary with Neil Goldberg's extravaganza 'WE'