Art Ride in Miami
Bike tour, anyone? Sunglass brand Warby Parker and The Standard Spa Miami Beach collaborate with a Miami public art ride.
Wicked style, a penchant for quirk, a celeb following — The Standard Spa, Miami Beach and Warby Parker have quite a few things in common.
The duo have teamed up and brough locals and vistors alike the Miami Art Ride. Think scavenger hunt for art atop baby blue beach cruisers...and a whole lot of fun. Guests are able to take these beach cruisers out for a spin at their liesure, and as an added bonus, Warby Parker hade custom maps made to go along with them. These maps contain the location of several public art pieces, and people can use them to customize their own cultural bike tour!
Also as a part of the partnership, Warby Parker custom fabricated vintage, 1940's style kiosks to live in the lobby of The Standard called The Readery.The kiosks are equipped with Warby Parker's boutique eyewear and beat generation literature.
Cool kids everywhere, unite!
- NARS Loves Miami
- Ann Taylor Shopping Event
- Thalía Launches Line At Macy's
- La Piaggia Boutique by AleXx
- Meet Designer Rebecca Taylor
- Shopping & Fashion Events Art Basel 2013
- ELLE Decor Modern Life Concept
- Miami.com 2013 Holiday Gift Guide
- A Del Toro Pop Up and Art Basel Wynwood Happenings
- L.Rain Launches at Salon Vaso