Art Ride in Miami
Bike tour, anyone? Sunglass brand Warby Parker and The Standard Spa Miami Beach collaborate with a Miami public art ride.
Wicked style, a penchant for quirk, a celeb following — The Standard Spa, Miami Beach and Warby Parker have quite a few things in common.
The duo have teamed up and brough locals and vistors alike the Miami Art Ride. Think scavenger hunt for art atop baby blue beach cruisers...and a whole lot of fun. Guests are able to take these beach cruisers out for a spin at their liesure, and as an added bonus, Warby Parker hade custom maps made to go along with them. These maps contain the location of several public art pieces, and people can use them to customize their own cultural bike tour!
Also as a part of the partnership, Warby Parker custom fabricated vintage, 1940's style kiosks to live in the lobby of The Standard called The Readery.The kiosks are equipped with Warby Parker's boutique eyewear and beat generation literature.
Cool kids everywhere, unite!
- New INTERMIX Opening
- Ikea Miami by the numbers
- Back-to-School Shopping Guide
- Meet Style Mafia's Simonett Pereira
- New IKEA Opening Soon!
- Normcore: Bland is the New Black
- Tips for GREAT Summer Hair in Miami
- The Best Places in Miami for Swimwear
- Nicolita brings swim fashion to Versailles
- Swim Week Trend Report 2014