Art Ride in Miami
Bike tour, anyone? Sunglass brand Warby Parker and The Standard Spa Miami Beach collaborate with a Miami public art ride.
Wicked style, a penchant for quirk, a celeb following — The Standard Spa, Miami Beach and Warby Parker have quite a few things in common.
The duo have teamed up and brough locals and vistors alike the Miami Art Ride. Think scavenger hunt for art atop baby blue beach cruisers...and a whole lot of fun. Guests are able to take these beach cruisers out for a spin at their liesure, and as an added bonus, Warby Parker hade custom maps made to go along with them. These maps contain the location of several public art pieces, and people can use them to customize their own cultural bike tour!
Also as a part of the partnership, Warby Parker custom fabricated vintage, 1940's style kiosks to live in the lobby of The Standard called The Readery.The kiosks are equipped with Warby Parker's boutique eyewear and beat generation literature.
Cool kids everywhere, unite!
The Standard Spa Miami Beach
Warby Parker Miami Art Ride
40 Island Ave., Miami Beach
- Where to eat and what to do in Cauley Square
- For the Love of Frida Kahlo — and her Fashionista Ways
- Serpentine Style: Meet Python Handbag Designer Ximena Kavalekas
- 5 New Reasons to Visit Miami International Mall
- 11 Best Miami Beauty Salons
- New Botox and Filler Bar on Miami Beach Gives “Taking Shots” A Whole New Meaning
- Huge Sale at The Fontainebleau Soon!
- Breaking Beauty News: Two Drybar Locations to Open in Miami
- Everything You Need to Know About Microblading Your Brows in Miami
- 4 Miami Makeup Artists to Book