Art of Cigars
Up your cigar IQ at EPIC's weekly Art Of Series, tonight featuring cigar expert, Carlos Escalona.
270 Biscayne Boulevard Way
If you don't know the difference between Arturo Fuente and Swisher Sweets (nasty!) then maybe you need to up your cigar IQ at EPIC's weekly Art Of Series. Tonight features an interactive session on the art of smoking a cigar with cigar specialist Carlos Escalona of the Miami-based Camacho Cigars, one of the most recognized names in the industry. During the demo, Carlos will show atendees the proper way to cut and light a stoge, sample a cigar, give a bit of insight on the history of cigars and take questions from the curious.
The demo takes place from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. on the 16th floor of the Epic Hotel, on Area 31 restaurant's Outside Terrace.
- Go Drink This: Aperol Spritz
- Woodchuck Transforms The Annex in Wynwood into a Big Top for Gumption Cider Launch
- Go Drink This: Banjan Groove
- New Patrón lets you step up your Cinco de Mayo game
- Nahko and Medicine for the People at Grand Central, Dance Band Night, Electric Piquete & Buck 15 Redux
- Cinco de Mayo Parties in Miami and South Florida
- Fight nights, Derby days, comedy & Cinco de Mayo
- Oculto Manor transforms Soho Studios into fun-house of secrets
- Go Drink This: Desert Rose
- Ball & Chain presents new album series