Art of Cigars
Up your cigar IQ at EPIC's weekly Art Of Series, tonight featuring cigar expert, Carlos Escalona.
If you don't know the difference between Arturo Fuente and Swisher Sweets (nasty!) then maybe you need to up your cigar IQ at EPIC's weekly Art Of Series. Tonight features an interactive session on the art of smoking a cigar with cigar specialist Carlos Escalona of the Miami-based Camacho Cigars, one of the most recognized names in the industry. During the demo, Carlos will show atendees the proper way to cut and light a stoge, sample a cigar, give a bit of insight on the history of cigars and take questions from the curious.
The demo takes place from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. on the 16th floor of the Epic Hotel, on Area 31 restaurant's Outside Terrace.
270 Biscayne Boulevard Way
- Free Hatuey Style Cuban beer at this monthly series
- 11 events in Miami this weekend - July 29-31
- 5 places in Miami to celebrate National Tequila Day
- Have you discovered Miami's top 5 hidden bars yet?
- 5 happy hours you can't miss in Fort Lauderdale
- Could this be the best wine bar on Calle Ocho in Miami?
- Top 5 places in Miami to cure your hangover
- 5 best ladies nights in Fort Lauderdale
- These are the best places for a fun ladies night on Miami Beach
- There's a new place in Miami to drink $1 mojitos and salsa dance