Art of Cigars
Up your cigar IQ at EPIC's weekly Art Of Series, tonight featuring cigar expert, Carlos Escalona.
If you don't know the difference between Arturo Fuente and Swisher Sweets (nasty!) then maybe you need to up your cigar IQ at EPIC's weekly Art Of Series. Tonight features an interactive session on the art of smoking a cigar with cigar specialist Carlos Escalona of the Miami-based Camacho Cigars, one of the most recognized names in the industry. During the demo, Carlos will show atendees the proper way to cut and light a stoge, sample a cigar, give a bit of insight on the history of cigars and take questions from the curious.
The demo takes place from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. on the 16th floor of the Epic Hotel, on Area 31 restaurant's Outside Terrace.
270 Biscayne Boulevard Way
- 13 events in Miami this weekend - May 27-29
- Make this cocktail: Sushi Garage's Lychee Mule
- The Blind Pig celebrates grand opening Friday, May 20
- 13 events not to miss in Miami this weekend - May 20-22
- 20 spots to get your champagne bubbly on in Miami
- Rockwell Nightclub Launches Avant Gallery Pop Shoppe on May 20
- Miami's Best Breweries and Beer Bars
- 9 Places in Miami to Meet Your Online Date (so even if it sucks you’ll still have a good time)
- Sip & Savor: mezcal for days at Clandestino Pub
- 13 events in Miami this weekend not to miss - May 13-15