Art of Cigars
Up your cigar IQ at EPIC's weekly Art Of Series, tonight featuring cigar expert, Carlos Escalona.
270 Biscayne Boulevard Way
If you don't know the difference between Arturo Fuente and Swisher Sweets (nasty!) then maybe you need to up your cigar IQ at EPIC's weekly Art Of Series. Tonight features an interactive session on the art of smoking a cigar with cigar specialist Carlos Escalona of the Miami-based Camacho Cigars, one of the most recognized names in the industry. During the demo, Carlos will show atendees the proper way to cut and light a stoge, sample a cigar, give a bit of insight on the history of cigars and take questions from the curious.
The demo takes place from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. on the 16th floor of the Epic Hotel, on Area 31 restaurant's Outside Terrace.
- Go Drink This: Greenhouse Smash
- Wynwood's Electric Pickle turns 6, throws weekend-long anniversary bash
- French house, condo cinema, food, drink and fests!
- Wynwood's new piano bar pops up at Cafeina on Thursday nights
- Go Drink This: Mixology for Two, an interactive session
- 'French Tuesdays' returns to South Beach nightlife
- Go Drink This: Cocktails for Two
- Basement Miami introduces weekly party for Hump Day enthusiasts and hip hop aficionados
- From Brooklyn to Wynwood: The Greatest Day Ever comes to Miami in May
- Go Drink This: I Rock Ruff & Stuff