Art of Cigars
Up your cigar IQ at EPIC's weekly Art Of Series, tonight featuring cigar expert, Carlos Escalona.
270 Biscayne Boulevard Way
If you don't know the difference between Arturo Fuente and Swisher Sweets (nasty!) then maybe you need to up your cigar IQ at EPIC's weekly Art Of Series. Tonight features an interactive session on the art of smoking a cigar with cigar specialist Carlos Escalona of the Miami-based Camacho Cigars, one of the most recognized names in the industry. During the demo, Carlos will show atendees the proper way to cut and light a stoge, sample a cigar, give a bit of insight on the history of cigars and take questions from the curious.
The demo takes place from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. on the 16th floor of the Epic Hotel, on Area 31 restaurant's Outside Terrace.
- Beer, pigskin, skin, more pigskin, music, more beer & Super Bowl!
- Minibar app brings wine, spirits, and beer to your door
- Go Drink This: The Pineapple
- Repour craft cocktail bar to open in South Beach's Albion Hotel
- Sunday symphony, saused Flamingos, philanthropic models and a new monthly Edition
- Go Drink This: Ceviche Sour
- Nude male models in Miami! Booze! Art, music and ping pong, too.
- Ultra Music Festival releases Phase 1 of its 2015 lineup
- Go Drink This: New England Sidecar
- Flooring it with YoungArts, Cirque does charity and an art party