Art Miami ownership group purchases New York's Downtown Fair
The inaugural edition of the contemporary art fair will be the first New York City fair for Art Miami group
The ownership group of Art Miami acquired New York’s Downtown Fair just in time for its first edition May 8 – 11 at the historic 69th Regiment Armory during Frieze Week, according to ArtDaily.org. Art Miami partner and director Nick Korniloff will direct the inaugural show with a roster of approximately 50 high profile contemporary art dealers from around the world.
- Accessible Art: Knight Arts Challenge hosts kickoff at Gramps and works by Red Wolf pop up at Kelley Roy Gallery
- 5 reasons why we’re excited about the new Vagabond Restaurant & Bar
- AIRIE in the Garden supports 'Wild Billboards'
- 3 Reasons to put Filmgate Interactive on your radar
- Accessible Art: Play on Simon Vega's sub-tropical social structures at Locust Projects and see stunning photography at the Wolfsonian-FIU
- Accessible Art: Artist Jason Aponte at Cafeina’s Wynwood Exhibition Center and the largest Jade Buddha sculpture comes to Miami
- Philadelphia's prestigious Barnes Foundation recruits Thom Collins of PAMM
- "Will Work for Food:" Miami muralists decorate downtown parking garage for new Whole Foods Market
- Accessible Art: Major exhibition at CIFO explores Abstraction and "Art Collectors Perspectives" series kicks off with Martin Z. Margulies at NSU Museum of Art
- Artists from Miami to Australia transform Wynwood's Jose de Diego Middle School into an outdoor museum