Art Miami ownership group purchases New York's Downtown Fair
The inaugural edition of the contemporary art fair will be the first New York City fair for Art Miami group
The ownership group of Art Miami acquired New York’s Downtown Fair just in time for its first edition May 8 – 11 at the historic 69th Regiment Armory during Frieze Week, according to ArtDaily.org. Art Miami partner and director Nick Korniloff will direct the inaugural show with a roster of approximately 50 high profile contemporary art dealers from around the world.
- Learn how to sketch at The Wolfsonian-FIU museum in South Beach
- Accessible Art: Celebrate Women's History Month with art in Opa-locka and see new murals by Brazilian artist Rubem Robierb in Fort Lauderdale
- Final formal exhibit at ArtCenter on Miami Beach begins this weekend
- Pérez Art Museum Miami's new monthly party series: 'PAMM Third Thursdays: Poplife Social'
- Accessible Art: Karla Caprali solo show at the Bakehouse in Wynwood and Broward's call to artists for the Dillard Green Space
- Accessible Art: The Art of Patron competition launches and The Wolfsonian hosts an arts and craft beer party
- Art Review: ‘Pastures Green, & Dark Satanic Mills: The British Passion for Landscape’ at the Norton Museum of Art
- Accessible Art: Art and Nature in a Manufactured Era at UM and the impact of WWI on American culture at The Wolfsonian-FIU
- Bakehouse Art Complex introduces Wynwood Green & Art Market, the neighborhood's first farmers market
- Accessible Art: Mexican masterworks featuring Frida Kahlo at NSU Museum of Art and Tameka Norris' 'Recovery' at Emerson Dorsch