Art Miami ownership group purchases New York's Downtown Fair
The inaugural edition of the contemporary art fair will be the first New York City fair for Art Miami group
The ownership group of Art Miami acquired New York’s Downtown Fair just in time for its first edition May 8 – 11 at the historic 69th Regiment Armory during Frieze Week, according to ArtDaily.org. Art Miami partner and director Nick Korniloff will direct the inaugural show with a roster of approximately 50 high profile contemporary art dealers from around the world.
- MOCA Reopens on Thursday
- Accessible Art: Artists wanted for Faena Prize for the Arts and FAU presents “Common Ground: Artists in the Everglades”
- Accessible Art: Miami artist Santiago Rubino's solo show at Spinello Projects and Support-A-Scholar Celebration at Wynwood Walls this Saturday
- DWNTWN Art Days promotes arts and culture in Miami this weekend
- Accessible Art: The Bakehouse Art Complex honors local cultural leaders and Product/81 Gallery presents a solo show by street artist Jaz
- Reflections on Hurricane Andrew at 'The Big One: Photographs by Barry Fellman'
- Muse of the Month: Artist Carlos Martiel
- Accessible Art: Autumn Casey's solo show opens at Primary Projects and Cisneros Fontanals Art Foundation (CIFO) ushers in international artists
- How the Museum of Contemporary Art North Miami (MOCA) helped bring worldwide attention to the Miami art scene
- Accessible Art: Miami artist Alexander Mijares collaborates with Capretto in South Miami and a call-to-action from the Patricia and Phillip Frost Museum of Science