Art Miami ownership group purchases New York's Downtown Fair
The inaugural edition of the contemporary art fair will be the first New York City fair for Art Miami group
The ownership group of Art Miami acquired New York’s Downtown Fair just in time for its first edition May 8 – 11 at the historic 69th Regiment Armory during Frieze Week, according to ArtDaily.org. Art Miami partner and director Nick Korniloff will direct the inaugural show with a roster of approximately 50 high profile contemporary art dealers from around the world.
- Muse of the Month: Artist Carlos Martiel
- Accessible Art: Autumn Casey's solo show opens at Primary Projects and Cisneros Fontanals Art Foundation (CIFO) ushers in international artists
- How the Museum of Contemporary Art North Miami (MOCA) helped bring worldwide attention to the Miami art scene
- Accessible Art: Miami artist Alexander Mijares collaborates with Capretto in South Miami and a call-to-action from the Patricia and Phillip Frost Museum of Science
- Iconic MiMo gem Vagabond on Biscayne Boulevard reopens after extensive makeover
- Accessible Art: Coral Gables Museum explores bizarre botany with local artists and PAMM unveils site-specific installation by Leonor Antunes
- Accessible Art: Educational seminars for artists, build your own digital art collection, and photography with Steven Brooke
- MOCA to close and move to new space as the 'Institute of Contemporary Art'
- Accessible Art: 'American Sabor' exhibit opens at HistoryMiami and Pérez Art Museum Miami presents Adler Guerrier
- Accessible Art: New York-based curator Thomas J. Lax unveils new show at Museum of Art Fort Lauderdale and FEAST Miami pops up at Emerson Dorsch Gallery for local art projects