Art Miami ownership group purchases New York's Downtown Fair
The inaugural edition of the contemporary art fair will be the first New York City fair for Art Miami group
The ownership group of Art Miami acquired New York’s Downtown Fair just in time for its first edition May 8 – 11 at the historic 69th Regiment Armory during Frieze Week, according to ArtDaily.org. Art Miami partner and director Nick Korniloff will direct the inaugural show with a roster of approximately 50 high profile contemporary art dealers from around the world.
- Accessible Art: Fontainebleau Miami Beach unveils The Frank Sinatra Photo Gallery and photographer Cendino Temé's work is on view at the Black Archives
- Accessible Art: Collabo5 at the Bakehouse Art Complex in Wynwood
- Accessible Art: Bass Museum of Art offers free classes and DEMI's work is on view at Miami International Airport
- Accessible Art: Carlos Betancourt and Alberto Latorre build a sculpture for the new Animal Services Adoption Center and PAMM opens an aviary
- Accessible Art: The Miami Home Design and Remodeling Show announces ambassador artists and Art Basel launches revamped website
- Accessible Art: The MDC Museum of Art + Design unveils Recent Acquisitions + Highlights and The Norton reflects on the Black Panthers
- Artists and writers collaborate to honor history of downtown Miami
- Accessible Art: Beck's Urban Canvas launches in Miami and ICA presents 'Who's Afraid of the Art Market?'
- Accessible Art: 'Recently Acquired' at the Bakehouse Art Complex and ArtCenter/South Florida accepts new residency applications
- Patricia and Phillip Frost Museum of Science Explores the Intersection of Art and Science with Curious Vault Collaborations 002 on July 14