Art Miami ownership group purchases New York's Downtown Fair
The inaugural edition of the contemporary art fair will be the first New York City fair for Art Miami group
The ownership group of Art Miami acquired New York’s Downtown Fair just in time for its first edition May 8 – 11 at the historic 69th Regiment Armory during Frieze Week, according to ArtDaily.org. Art Miami partner and director Nick Korniloff will direct the inaugural show with a roster of approximately 50 high profile contemporary art dealers from around the world.
- Accessible Art: Compelling new works at Emerson Dorsch Gallery and Broward Cultural Division’s major call to artists
- For art aficionados, a new Wynwood emerges to the north
- Accessible Art: Ruth and Marvin Sackner awarded Ordre des Arts et des Lettres and Jorge Blanco exhibits at O. Ascanio Gallery in Wynwood
- Artist Daniel Arsham predicts the future at Locust Projects
- Accessible Art: Meetinghouse gallery opens downtown, Curators come together at the Bass Museum, and Seth Browarnik's photography reveals the art of rum-making
- Rediscover 'The Lost Art of Letter Writing' at Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
- Accessible Art: The Scholl Lecture Series at PAMM welcomes NY artist Gary Simmons and an 'Urban MATERs' anti-gala fundraiser pops up in Wynwood
- Accessible Art: Prominent collector Martin Z. Margulies shares photography archives at NSU Museum of Art Fort Lauderdale and Sebastiao Salgado tackles preservation at Dina Mitrani Gallery in Wynwood
- Buying art is just the first step. You have to make it last.
- Adrian Grenier and partner bring sustainable design to Miami