Art Miami ownership group purchases New York's Downtown Fair
The inaugural edition of the contemporary art fair will be the first New York City fair for Art Miami group
The ownership group of Art Miami acquired New York’s Downtown Fair just in time for its first edition May 8 – 11 at the historic 69th Regiment Armory during Frieze Week, according to ArtDaily.org. Art Miami partner and director Nick Korniloff will direct the inaugural show with a roster of approximately 50 high profile contemporary art dealers from around the world.
- Bakehouse Art Complex introduces Wynwood Green & Art Market, the neighborhood's first farmers market
- Accessible Art: Mexican masterworks featuring Frida Kahlo at NSU Museum of Art and Tameka Norris' 'Recovery' at Emerson Dorsch
- Accessible Art: Chinese artist Xu Bing at Frost Art Museum and Life is Art's mixer for emerging artists and grant makers
- Art Review: Peter Marino ‘One Way’ at Miami Beach’s Bass Museum
- Accessible Art: MDC Museum of Art + Design’s Director’s Previews, Art/Tuesdays hosts 'Galleries Under Fire' panel discussion, and a street and urban art auction
- On view now: Group exhibitions at ICA Miami and Primary Projects
- Accessible Art: Federico Uribe talks business for breakfast and William Sweetlove's animal sculptures come to Miami Ironside
- Accessible Art: Knight Arts Challenge hosts kickoff at Gramps and works by Red Wolf pop up at Kelley Roy Gallery
- 5 reasons why we’re excited about the new Vagabond Restaurant & Bar
- AIRIE in the Garden supports 'Wild Billboards'