Art Miami ownership group purchases New York's Downtown Fair
The inaugural edition of the contemporary art fair will be the first New York City fair for Art Miami group
The ownership group of Art Miami acquired New York’s Downtown Fair just in time for its first edition May 8 – 11 at the historic 69th Regiment Armory during Frieze Week, according to ArtDaily.org. Art Miami partner and director Nick Korniloff will direct the inaugural show with a roster of approximately 50 high profile contemporary art dealers from around the world.
- Accessible Art: The Jewish Museum of Florida-FIU seeks nominees for Breaking the Glass Ceiling Awards and Yo Miami presents "Body & Soul"
- Accessible Art: Nari Ward retrospective opens at PAMM and The Art and Culture Center of Hollywood unveils five new exhibits
- Accessible Art: DCOTA in Dania Beach hosts interior design expo and ArtSpace/Virginia Miller Galleries celebrates 42nd season
- Accessible Art: The Art of Transformation kicks off in Opa-locka and Winter Park's Art on the Green spotlights seven Miami artists
- Accessible Art: A sleepover at PAMM and Katsuya unveils Japanese-inspired mural by Jose Mertz
- NEWT Miami: Experiments in Light, Color & Sound debuts in November
- Accessible Art: A Benjamin Cañas show at New World Gallery and #Saveartspace announces open call
- Accessible Art: Advance tickets go on sale for Science Art Cinema: Fear and Philodendron opens at The Wolfsonian-FIU
- Accessible Art: Faena Art Open Call and new exhibits at Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens
- Accessible Art: The Indestructible Lee Miller opens at NSU Art Museum and Bass Museum of Art launches bassX with Rachel Harrison