Art Miami ownership group purchases New York's Downtown Fair
The inaugural edition of the contemporary art fair will be the first New York City fair for Art Miami group
The ownership group of Art Miami acquired New York’s Downtown Fair just in time for its first edition May 8 – 11 at the historic 69th Regiment Armory during Frieze Week, according to ArtDaily.org. Art Miami partner and director Nick Korniloff will direct the inaugural show with a roster of approximately 50 high profile contemporary art dealers from around the world.
- Paint-by-Number: How Miami artist Magnus Sodamin created 'Infinity Split'
- Wynwood Life: Art, Food, Fashion, Music
- Accessible Art: Nicolas Lobo's The Leisure Pit opens at PAMM and Cuban artist Sandra Ramos exhibits at Tub Gallery
- Accessible Art: John Sanchez and Jean-Paul Mallozzi unveil show in Hallandale Beach and Fashion Project FP01 opens experimental pop-up at Bal Harbour Shops
- Could Miami become a buoyant city after all?
- Venezuelan pop artist Fer Sucre brings his colorful work to Wynwood
- Art Review: Vik Muniz's Poetics of Perception at the Lowe Art Museum
- Accessible Art: artist Joana Fischer explores overconsumption at the Bakehouse Art Complex and Deering Estate hosts Festival of the Arts
- Accessible Art: Jewish Museum of Florida celebrates 20 years with new exhibition and ArtServe presents 'Art = Antidote to Hate' in Fort Lauderdale
- Learn how to sketch at The Wolfsonian-FIU museum in South Beach