Art Miami ownership group purchases New York's Downtown Fair
The inaugural edition of the contemporary art fair will be the first New York City fair for Art Miami group
The ownership group of Art Miami acquired New York’s Downtown Fair just in time for its first edition May 8 – 11 at the historic 69th Regiment Armory during Frieze Week, according to ArtDaily.org. Art Miami partner and director Nick Korniloff will direct the inaugural show with a roster of approximately 50 high profile contemporary art dealers from around the world.
- 6 things you can't miss at the Coconut Grove Arts Festival and Art Wynwood (plus a bonus event!)
- 5 best art events this week
- Accessible Art: Spinello Projects unveils Farley Aguilar show and 'Zionismus' opens with the Consul General of Germany at MDC
- Accessible Art: Sacred mandalas at Coral Springs Museum of Art and The Art of Video Games at the Frost
- Accessible Art: Art and architecture in San Miguel de Allende and new paintings by Brandon "Wizz Dumb" Deener
- Accessible Art: Village of Biscayne Park launches sculpture competition and YogArt rocks the Miami Design District
- Accessible Art: Contemporary French artists at France Pavilion and the GMCVB presents Art of Black Miami
- Accessible Art: Arsht Center unveils Kenny Scharf print for 10@10 and a Jeff Koons sculpture arrives at Bal Harbour Shops
- Accessible Art: The Jewish Museum of Florida-FIU seeks nominees for Breaking the Glass Ceiling Awards and Yo Miami presents "Body & Soul"
- Accessible Art: Nari Ward retrospective opens at PAMM and The Art and Culture Center of Hollywood unveils five new exhibits