Art Miami ownership group purchases New York's Downtown Fair
The inaugural edition of the contemporary art fair will be the first New York City fair for Art Miami group
The ownership group of Art Miami acquired New York’s Downtown Fair just in time for its first edition May 8 – 11 at the historic 69th Regiment Armory during Frieze Week, according to ArtDaily.org. Art Miami partner and director Nick Korniloff will direct the inaugural show with a roster of approximately 50 high profile contemporary art dealers from around the world.
- Accessible Art: Hialeah unveils new arts district and New World School of the Arts spotlights graduating class
- How to enjoy Maison & Objet if you're not a design professional
- Accessible Art: Henrietta Harris exhibits at Robert Fontaine Gallery and ICA, Miami unveils Guccivuitton group show
- Accessible Art: Be a part of Broward's Inside Out Project and see Scandinavian design in South Miami
- Accessible Art: Prized Picasso pieces on display at NSU Art Museum and Bass Museum of Art announces temporary closure
- Paint-by-Number: How Miami artist Magnus Sodamin created 'Infinity Split'
- Wynwood Life: Art, Food, Fashion, Music
- Accessible Art: Nicolas Lobo's The Leisure Pit opens at PAMM and Cuban artist Sandra Ramos exhibits at Tub Gallery
- Accessible Art: John Sanchez and Jean-Paul Mallozzi unveil show in Hallandale Beach and Fashion Project FP01 opens experimental pop-up at Bal Harbour Shops
- Could Miami become a buoyant city after all?