Art Basel Grand Opening Event
Join Dream Life Entertainment and The Hilton Bentley as they present The Grand Opening of Art Basel on Thursday, December 3rd starting at 7pm and going on well in to the night.
Join Dream Life Entertainment and The Hilton Bentley as they present The Grand Opening of Art Basel on Thursday, December 3rd starting at 7pm and going on well in to the night. This event will be packed full of celebrities who come from all over to be a part of Art Basel each year. Meet International Pop Art Artist Stephen Gamson, designer of the worldwide brand Bustelo Coffee, and enjoy a special Lamborghini Art Show. It’s a full on Pop Art Party with music by DJ Hugo M coming straight from St. Tropez for this one of a kind event celebrating Art at its finest. Bring out your passion for electrifying works of art while overlooking the breathtaking views of the Ocean sitting poolside.
Take a close look at all the amazing artwork surrounding you while sipping away on a glass of Moet or Grey Goose and Tonic. This week is full of glitz, glam, and pizzazz; fashion shows, music, art; a perfect combination. There’s going to be a fashion show by Isa-Beles and Françoise Elizee, showcasing her beautiful handbags and take part in a special one of a kind Massage Performance, enticing isn’t it? It all starts at 7pm with appetizer menus and drink and bottle specials through the night. Reservations are strongly suggested, you don’t want to be left out of this A-List event. Let your inner artist out, it's time for Art Basel 2009!
- Mad Decent Block Party tour kicks off in Fort Lauderdale
- Go Drink This: SushiSamba's Pisco Sour
- Exclusive: The historic Ball and Chain bar and live music venue returns to Little Havana in September
- Velvet Underground: The Stage welcomes Big Sam's Funky Nation for 'Soulfest Weekend' plus more poolside fashion flows at Fifty Miami
- Keep the party going after the sun sets on Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim in Miami
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - July 18 - 20
- Svedka Vodka challenges bartenders nationwide to compete in the first annual Svedka Shakedown in Miami Beach
- Velvet Underground: A daytime salute to Overtown with music and art and Swim Week cascades through South Beach
- Nicole Moudaber brings her sounds to Space on Saturday
- Party with Jenny McCarthy at E11even Miami Saturday night after "Dirty Sexy Funny"