Art Basel Grand Opening Event
Join Dream Life Entertainment and The Hilton Bentley as they present The Grand Opening of Art Basel on Thursday, December 3rd starting at 7pm and going on well in to the night.
Join Dream Life Entertainment and The Hilton Bentley as they present The Grand Opening of Art Basel on Thursday, December 3rd starting at 7pm and going on well in to the night. This event will be packed full of celebrities who come from all over to be a part of Art Basel each year. Meet International Pop Art Artist Stephen Gamson, designer of the worldwide brand Bustelo Coffee, and enjoy a special Lamborghini Art Show. It’s a full on Pop Art Party with music by DJ Hugo M coming straight from St. Tropez for this one of a kind event celebrating Art at its finest. Bring out your passion for electrifying works of art while overlooking the breathtaking views of the Ocean sitting poolside.
Take a close look at all the amazing artwork surrounding you while sipping away on a glass of Moet or Grey Goose and Tonic. This week is full of glitz, glam, and pizzazz; fashion shows, music, art; a perfect combination. There’s going to be a fashion show by Isa-Beles and Françoise Elizee, showcasing her beautiful handbags and take part in a special one of a kind Massage Performance, enticing isn’t it? It all starts at 7pm with appetizer menus and drink and bottle specials through the night. Reservations are strongly suggested, you don’t want to be left out of this A-List event. Let your inner artist out, it's time for Art Basel 2009!
- Fight nights, Derby days, comedy & Cinco de Mayo
- Oculto Manor transforms Soho Studios into fun-house of secrets
- Go Drink This: Desert Rose
- Ball & Chain presents new album series
- Oculto Manor takes over Soho, sunset cocktails at Seaspice, O, Miami circa 1981 & assorted earthiness
- Go Drink This: Blood Orange Mojito
- Moët & Chandon presents Seaspice's new cocktail hour
- The Forge brings back its famed Wednesday night party
- The Who - win a pair of tickets
- Dance-music pioneer Jellybean Benitez talks about Madonna, EDM, Studio 54 before event at PAMM