Art Basel Grand Opening Event
Join Dream Life Entertainment and The Hilton Bentley as they present The Grand Opening of Art Basel on Thursday, December 3rd starting at 7pm and going on well in to the night.
Join Dream Life Entertainment and The Hilton Bentley as they present The Grand Opening of Art Basel on Thursday, December 3rd starting at 7pm and going on well in to the night. This event will be packed full of celebrities who come from all over to be a part of Art Basel each year. Meet International Pop Art Artist Stephen Gamson, designer of the worldwide brand Bustelo Coffee, and enjoy a special Lamborghini Art Show. It’s a full on Pop Art Party with music by DJ Hugo M coming straight from St. Tropez for this one of a kind event celebrating Art at its finest. Bring out your passion for electrifying works of art while overlooking the breathtaking views of the Ocean sitting poolside.
Take a close look at all the amazing artwork surrounding you while sipping away on a glass of Moet or Grey Goose and Tonic. This week is full of glitz, glam, and pizzazz; fashion shows, music, art; a perfect combination. There’s going to be a fashion show by Isa-Beles and Françoise Elizee, showcasing her beautiful handbags and take part in a special one of a kind Massage Performance, enticing isn’t it? It all starts at 7pm with appetizer menus and drink and bottle specials through the night. Reservations are strongly suggested, you don’t want to be left out of this A-List event. Let your inner artist out, it's time for Art Basel 2009!
- Dada Life brought high-energy show to Miami
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - July 4 - 6
- Afrojack warms up the Fourth of July partying with a set at Mansion this Thursday
- Top Ten Fourth of July Weekend Parties in Miami and South Florida
- Fourth of July Parties in South Florida
- The top three moments from Friday night at the iHeartRadio Ultimate Pool Party
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - June 27 - 29
- Velvet Underground: party like a local at Rec Room on Thursdays and eat your way through Brickell with The Kitchen Hop
- Typoe, DJ Irie tapped for 'Live Beyond Labels' campaign by Beck's Beer
- World Cup Happy Hour: Watch the United States battle Portugal at The Mighty in Coral Gables this Sunday