Basel at the Gansevoort
Its a full week of events at the Gansevoort, attend Pulse events at Plunge, stop at the Surface Lounge, or catch a performance by Saturn Never Sleeps; Art Basel has taken over this week.
So many events are going on this week, there’s a little something happening all over South Beach to suite everyone’s taste. One of the places to make a stop this week is the Gansevoort Hotel on South Beach known for its upscale parties at Plunge and Louis and amazing restaurant Philippe. The Gansevoort Hotel has completely embraced Art Basel week and has created an itinerary with plenty of events to keep you entertained whether its time for happy hour or taking it late night. Here is a list of the events taking place at the Gansevoort this week.
Pulse Art will call the Gansevoort Hotel its home base this year. On Friday, December 4th, Pulse willhost their annual wrap party at Plunge, the hotels rooftop pool, with an open bar from 8p-10p for VIP’s. There’s going to be a DJ spinning till 3am and even a synchronized swimming performance. Starting today there will also be a Pulse happy hour that’s open from 7p-9p for Pulse Exhibitors and Pulse VIP’s at the hotel lobby and at Plunge. If you’re not at the Sony Ice Palace enjoying the Pulse Art Exhibit, then you should definitely be having a cocktail at the Gansevoort.
Surface Magazine will host the Surface Lounge at the Gansevoort and will be open from 11a-5p daily. Surface magazine is one of the elite fashion, design, and lifestyle publications out there and will be presenting a collage of short films featuring artists from the Curated by Artikip series. They will have a WiFi ready Incase Media Lounge for media to conduct interviews with the artists. You can set up live remotes and transmit all the content live as you report! Saturday, December 5th, Surface Mag will have their closing party at Louis Bar and Lounge with and open bar and DJ Jessica Who on the turntables from 9p-11p.
Saturn Never Sleeps created by music producer King Britt and multimedia artist Rucyl is a celebration of electronic music and all that inspires it and mixes it with visual elements taking you through a thought altering experience of sight and sound. The duo King Britt and Rucyl will be giving live performances in the Gansevoort Hotel lobby each night from 7p-9p.
Art Basel has certainly taken over South Beach this week. Once you finish admiring the art at the Miami Beach Convention Center head to the Gansevoort Hotel and enjoy the various events taking place in one of the newest upscale, hip, hotels on SoBe.
- Dada Life brought high-energy show to Miami
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - July 4 - 6
- Afrojack warms up the Fourth of July partying with a set at Mansion this Thursday
- Top Ten Fourth of July Weekend Parties in Miami and South Florida
- Fourth of July Parties in South Florida
- The top three moments from Friday night at the iHeartRadio Ultimate Pool Party
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - June 27 - 29
- Velvet Underground: party like a local at Rec Room on Thursdays and eat your way through Brickell with The Kitchen Hop
- World Cup Happy Hour: Watch the United States battle Portugal at The Mighty in Coral Gables this Sunday
- 15th & Vine Kitchen and Bar and Miami.com host the launch of a new Happy Hour