Art and music converge at Cauley Square's Lucid Gallery
Lucid Gallery brings together music lovers and art enthusiasts for evenings of relaxation in southern Miami Dade.
Lucid Gallery is a one-of-a-kind space in Cauley Square where local music and art fuse in an ethereal way for people to enjoy and relax. Visual art of all genres is displayed and bands perform inside and outside of the gallery for a nonstop party experience.
The music offered at Lucid Gallery is usually feel-good rock, reggae, funk, and free-style hip-hop. Guests who walk into the
gallery will experience the positive vibe full of music, art and drinks.
The gallery opened August of last year and has since hosted free events every 2nd and 4th Friday of the month. Special events are often prepared for certain holidays.
Local artists are encouraged to contact the owners to possibly get their art displayed at these events.
According to Ariel Soler, an owner of Lucid Gallery, visitors often find themselves walking into the gallery and running into friends they haven’t seen in years.
“In just about every event, someone will walk into the gallery and look across the room and see someone that they haven't seen in a long time and get reacquainted,” said Ariel.
Lucid Gallery has plans to make itself its own art piece or installation where people can stand or sit in awe of the space.
Located in the nostalgic village of Cauley Square, the gallery is conveniently surrounded by shops, restaurants, gardens and an aviary.
The events are usually promoted through Facebook and word-of-mouth. For more event updates, local bands that often perform at the gallery can be followed, such as Satori Kings, Mandy Lane, Ervin’s groove, and Eric Vic Band.
22400 Old Dixie Hwy., Miami
Open 11 a.m.-5 p.m. Tuesday-Sunday
See and Do
- Our favorite Miami stories this week
- 5 things that will always remind you you're in Miami
- 5 reasons why mango season is the best time to be in Miami
- 5 kinds of guys you'll wind up meeting in Miami's dating scene
- Friends of The Underline hosts #PokemonGoUnderline social media contest
- So you think you can dance? Prove it on National Dance Day with the Miami City Ballet
- 7 things you must taste when in Miami
- 9 Instagram-Worthy Photo Opps in Miami
- 10 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - July 22-24
- Things we discovered on a 74-mile car trip on the Tamiami Trail from Miami to Naples