Arsht teams up for gospel singer contest
For new movie Sparkle
The Adrienne Arsht Center has joined with Sony Pictures and Whitney Houston’s final film role Sparkle (costarring Jordin Sparks) to find Miami’s best gospel singer.
Auditions are at noon on July 14, for a chance to win $500 in cash, a trip to NY to appear on BET’s 106 & Park, a recording session with the Punch Monkeys producer and writing team, a MySpace homepage feature as well as a shot to perform at a free Gospel Sundays show at the Arsht. Registration starts at 11:15 a.m. so get a good night's sleep.
On Our Radar
- Forget about a concert: Janet Jackson is pregnant
- Floridian model Kate Upton engaged
- A 'Real Housewives of Miami' spinoff with Joanna Krupa?
- Mariah Carey set to make wishes come true in Miami
- #Rich Kids of Beverly Hills star in Miami
- Ivanka Trump: Welcome to my spa
- Jencarlos Canela discusses his music at Latin Billboards
- Beyonce and Jay Z look and act like a couple in Miami
- 10 ways to prepare for the Beyonce concert
- Beyonce bringing post Lemonade drama to Miami