Arsht teams up for gospel singer contest
For new movie Sparkle
The Adrienne Arsht Center has joined with Sony Pictures and Whitney Houston’s final film role Sparkle (costarring Jordin Sparks) to find Miami’s best gospel singer.
Auditions are at noon on July 14, for a chance to win $500 in cash, a trip to NY to appear on BET’s 106 & Park, a recording session with the Punch Monkeys producer and writing team, a MySpace homepage feature as well as a shot to perform at a free Gospel Sundays show at the Arsht. Registration starts at 11:15 a.m. so get a good night's sleep.
On Our Radar
- Million Dollar Listing Miami in trouble?
- Dwayne "The Rock Johnson filming football show in Miami
- Sofia Vergara & Joe Mangianello continue romance-fest in Miami
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach
- Models spotted at Swim Week