Arsenio Hall Returns to Late Night
The Woof!-man plans late-night party at Shore Club
Start practicing your "Woof! Woof! Woof!" Arsenio Hall is making a comeback to late-night TV. But before he returns on CBS on Sept. 2013, he will make a stop in Miami for the 50th anniversary of NATPE, a network and media conference, no doubt to bring attention to his new show.
The comedian and actor is well-known for his 1990s self-titled talk show where he interviewed celebrities such as Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, Martin Lawrence, TLC, Michael Jordan and many more.
The Woof-man will only be in town for two days, but he won't leave without celebrating the Magic City in South Beach style. On Monday night, Hall will host a private party at Shore Club's Red Room located at 1901 Collins Ave., Miami Beach. This is the same venue that hosted the official after party for the MTV Music Awards in 2004 and 2005. Hall reps have reached out to let us know that the guest list will be strictly enforced.
Even though Miami.com isn't on the red carpet list (yet), it's nice to know that the man who brought the "woof! woof!" to wholesome families around the country, still knows how to have a good time.
- Grammy Award-winning artist Angelique Kidjo, John S. and James L. Knight Concert Hall
- Noire Miami's Memorial Day party picks for the weekend
- Rob Delaney teams up with local company for game
- Wendy Williams to visit Books and Books, Coral Gables
- Haitian music, culture take center stage at Compas Fest in Miami
- Little Haiti Catwalk: An Evening of Words and Art with Fashion Icon Donna Karan
- South Florida filmmakers fight to the finish, screenings to follow
- 50 most powerful African Americans in South Florida
- Erotically Speaking: Bohemia Room brings 11 years of poetry
- Noire Miami faves for South Beach Comedy Festival 2013