Arsenio Hall Returns to Late Night
The Woof!-man plans late-night party at Shore Club
Start practicing your "Woof! Woof! Woof!" Arsenio Hall is making a comeback to late-night TV. But before he returns on CBS on Sept. 2013, he will make a stop in Miami for the 50th anniversary of NATPE, a network and media conference, no doubt to bring attention to his new show.
The comedian and actor is well-known for his 1990s self-titled talk show where he interviewed celebrities such as Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, Martin Lawrence, TLC, Michael Jordan and many more.
The Woof-man will only be in town for two days, but he won't leave without celebrating the Magic City in South Beach style. On Monday night, Hall will host a private party at Shore Club's Red Room located at 1901 Collins Ave., Miami Beach. This is the same venue that hosted the official after party for the MTV Music Awards in 2004 and 2005. Hall reps have reached out to let us know that the guest list will be strictly enforced.
Even though Miami.com isn't on the red carpet list (yet), it's nice to know that the man who brought the "woof! woof!" to wholesome families around the country, still knows how to have a good time.
- Miami Soul: Part 3 - Ultimate Miami Art Week Exhibit, Party, and Event Guide
- Miami Soul 4th Annual Ultimate Soul Basel Guide - Part 2: Parties and Event Guide
- Miami Soul 4th Annual Ultimate Soul Basel Guide - Part 1: Black exhibits to check out during Miami Art Week 2016
- Miami Soul Thanksgiving Edition: Jazz at MOCA, Lloyd performing live, Grits and Soul Brunch Series, and more
- Miami Soul weekend guide: Afrikin Fest, NiteCap NEXT, Simply Wordz Spoken Word Dinner Party, and more
- Miami Soul weekend guide: Jill Scott’s Words & Sounds, Slick Rick live, Uptown Avenue 7 Art Bazaar, and more
- Miami Soul: Election Night watch parties to check out
- Miami Gardens Wine & Food Experience returns with celebrity Chefs G. Garvin & Marcus Samuelsson
- Miami Soul weekend guide: Day la Soul 90's Jam, Girl Power Gospel Brunch, Big Night in Little Haiti and more
- Miami Soul Halloween Weekend Going Out Guide