Arsenio Hall Returns to Late Night
The Woof!-man plans late-night party at Shore Club
Start practicing your "Woof! Woof! Woof!" Arsenio Hall is making a comeback to late-night TV. But before he returns on CBS on Sept. 2013, he will make a stop in Miami for the 50th anniversary of NATPE, a network and media conference, no doubt to bring attention to his new show.
The comedian and actor is well-known for his 1990s self-titled talk show where he interviewed celebrities such as Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, Martin Lawrence, TLC, Michael Jordan and many more.
The Woof-man will only be in town for two days, but he won't leave without celebrating the Magic City in South Beach style. On Monday night, Hall will host a private party at Shore Club's Red Room located at 1901 Collins Ave., Miami Beach. This is the same venue that hosted the official after party for the MTV Music Awards in 2004 and 2005. Hall reps have reached out to let us know that the guest list will be strictly enforced.
Even though Miami.com isn't on the red carpet list (yet), it's nice to know that the man who brought the "woof! woof!" to wholesome families around the country, still knows how to have a good time.
- Miami Soul weekend guide: The Family Dinner II, Talib Kweli performing live, and more
- Miami Soul weekend guide: FAMU Rattler Reunion Weekend, South Florida Youth Summit, and more
- Five things to do this Labor Day Weekend: Miami Ques Day Party, RonDayVu Day Party and more
- Jeffrey Osborne, Bell Biv DeVoe to Headline Black Enterprise Golf & Tennis Challenge Labor Day Weekend
- Miami Soul Weekly Going Out Guide for things to do and where to go
- Miami Soul on the Scene: Estelle Paints the Town Red with Rosa Regale
- Miami Soul weekend guide: Distinguished Gentlemen event, Sundays at the Bay, and more
- Miami Soul weekend guide: Big Night in Little Haiti, Soca Reggae Unity party, Soul Centric Miami, and more
- Miami Soul weekend guide: Rakim performing live, Jamaica Independance party and more
- Miami Soul Travel Series: Luxury Travel Tips from Arabia Escapes