Arsenio Hall Returns to Late Night
The Woof!-man plans late-night party at Shore Club
Start practicing your "Woof! Woof! Woof!" Arsenio Hall is making a comeback to late-night TV. But before he returns on CBS on Sept. 2013, he will make a stop in Miami for the 50th anniversary of NATPE, a network and media conference, no doubt to bring attention to his new show.
The comedian and actor is well-known for his 1990s self-titled talk show where he interviewed celebrities such as Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, Martin Lawrence, TLC, Michael Jordan and many more.
The Woof-man will only be in town for two days, but he won't leave without celebrating the Magic City in South Beach style. On Monday night, Hall will host a private party at Shore Club's Red Room located at 1901 Collins Ave., Miami Beach. This is the same venue that hosted the official after party for the MTV Music Awards in 2004 and 2005. Hall reps have reached out to let us know that the guest list will be strictly enforced.
Even though Miami.com isn't on the red carpet list (yet), it's nice to know that the man who brought the "woof! woof!" to wholesome families around the country, still knows how to have a good time.
- Soul of South Florida: Vanessa James
- Miami Soul weekend guide: Sebastian Mikael at Ron Day Vu Day Party, Raheem Devaughn at Overtown Music Festival, and more
- Little Haiti's Caribbean Marketplace Reopens
- Headliner Market Group presents: Overtown Music Festival featuring Raheem Devaughn, Keke Wyatt, & more - FREE
- Miami Soul weekend guide: Biz Markie live, 4th of July pool parties, Live music events, First Fridays, and more
- Miami Soul giveaway: Two pairs of tickets to swim with the dolphins at Miami Seaquarium
- Miami Soul weekend guide: Miami Under 40, After 5 Mixer, Black Caucus Reception, and more
- 'Think Like a Man, Too'
- Caribbean-American Heritage Month events around South Florida
- Miami Soul weekend guide: Anthony David live, Juneteenth Music Festival, Get Fit Miami, YPN Broward Speed Networking, Deltas After Dark, and more