Arsenio Hall Returns to Late Night
The Woof!-man plans late-night party at Shore Club
Start practicing your "Woof! Woof! Woof!" Arsenio Hall is making a comeback to late-night TV. But before he returns on CBS on Sept. 2013, he will make a stop in Miami for the 50th anniversary of NATPE, a network and media conference, no doubt to bring attention to his new show.
The comedian and actor is well-known for his 1990s self-titled talk show where he interviewed celebrities such as Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, Martin Lawrence, TLC, Michael Jordan and many more.
The Woof-man will only be in town for two days, but he won't leave without celebrating the Magic City in South Beach style. On Monday night, Hall will host a private party at Shore Club's Red Room located at 1901 Collins Ave., Miami Beach. This is the same venue that hosted the official after party for the MTV Music Awards in 2004 and 2005. Hall reps have reached out to let us know that the guest list will be strictly enforced.
Even though Miami.com isn't on the red carpet list (yet), it's nice to know that the man who brought the "woof! woof!" to wholesome families around the country, still knows how to have a good time.
- Miami Soul weekend guide: Grit, Grits, and Glitter; Brunch on the Bay, Sigma Cookout, and more
- Miami Soul weekend guide: Lyric Live featuring Regina Belle, DanceAfrica Miami, Day La Soul day party, and more
- DanceAfrica Miami debuts August 5-7
- Miami Soul weekend guide: International Music Fest, Overtown Music Festival, Lyric Comedy Fest, and more
- 5 things to look forward to at the Overtown Music & Arts Festival
- Miami Soul weekend guide: Ankara Swim, Bobby Valentine Single Release party, Sounds of Little Haiti, and more
- Miami Soul 4th of July weekend guide: Afropolitan Miami, Afrikin, Day La Soul, and more
- Miami Soul weekend guide: 12th Annual Irie Weekend and other things to do June 23 - 26, 2016
- Miami Soul: 7 Caribbean-American Heritage Month events to check out
- Que Boogaloo, Greek Cookout, Reggae Sundays and more events in Miami